• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Sara, I am looking for someone to help me with a novel I recently finished. It is called Town Curfew. It is a sci-fi/suspense, thriller type book with a dash of romance. I need a harsh critique to tear it down and show me the flaws and weaknesses and problems so that I can build it back up for a real publisher.

My goal is to submit it to Penguin and Putnam's DAW branch as their sci-fi doors are open to submissions but I want to do this right. I have dealt with bad publishers (Publish America a mistake made by me who knew nothing and fell for their "We are traditional" guise).

I don't really care what credentials you have, I just need someone who is great at finding flaws and tearing books down so they can rise even better. I want everything critiqued, grammar, spelling, my voice, my style, plot everything.

If there is anyone interested in helping me through this, I would greatly appreciate it. You can send me a PM or reply to this message.

Thank you very much.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.