facial moisturizer

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So I never used any kind of a moisturizer before i met Brenda and she started teaching me about skin care.... I was using some stuff from lancome (sp) that was over 100 bucks for an 8 oz. bottle, and Jesus H, It was Awesome. I need to get some more of the stuff. I keep bitching at Brenda to get me some more. Since i ran out of that stuff I've had to slum around with what ever I can find. I think I'm going to take her to the store and have her buy me some more good stuff.. any recomendations? Though i really want to get the original stuff, was like putting pure joy on your skin!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2912074...ferralID=6d3e379b-6688-11de-a19a-000423c27407

I only use the stuff after I get out of the shower and only on my face (seriously can't wait to hear the jokes :D) since I started using it, If i forget to use it its almost as bad or uncomfortable as forgetting to brush the teeth or put deodorant on.

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
Aveda. You have to buy it at salon's usually I think. They even have a men's line.

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You are a guy right?

hahah yeah when she wanted me to use the stuff on my face i was like, " I don't think so..." she says," Just try it once and see what you think... "

I put the stuff on my face after the shower and It was like waking up out of a dream the stuff made my face feel so GOOD!

yeah i get that allot when i try to tell dudes that they need to use a moisturizer after the shower on their face... and a good one, not just some cheap shit.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I use Philosophy's Hope In A Jar--the one for sensitive skin. You'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. That's how much I love it.

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I use Philosophy's Hope In A Jar--the one for sensitive skin. You'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. That's how much I love it.

thats how i feel about my lancom! When i travel i pull it out in front of family and tell them to use it just because I know what kind of reaction they'll have if they do use it after a shower.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Even though I am an Avon rep, I've been using Ponds skin cream (moisturizer and cold cream) for years and I love it.

However, Avon makes Anew, which is a nice moisturizer, too.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I'm a guy and it's no shame to groom and keep your skin healthy. Just because we're men doesn't mean we should have flaky dry or oily skin with pimples or look like we're 75 years old with leathery faces.

I use Neutragena usually, including the eye stuff that visibly helps eliminate dark circles and puffiness. I also use a generic CVS thing that has Retinol-A. I also use a face scrub every time I shower.

It's not easy to look 28 when I'm 65. But the effort pays off.

(but $120 bottle of moisturizer? No thanks. My stuff costs about $20 and they last forever.)

Last edited: