• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta My Screenplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gophergrrrl

Been a while but I've returned...
Registered
Reaction score
I usually do the beta-ing but, this time, I'd like to have someone look at some of my work. I've got a copyright on it, so we don't have to discuss any safety proceedures or anything. ;)

So, about the script; it's a drama, 89 pages, here's a logline:

A drug addicted teen sets out on a dangerous cross-country journey to find a fabled California town where drugs are not illegal.

Actually, there are several variations for this. Maybe I could also send those and get some feedback on which is better.
You can give me any sort of feedback that you feel is necessary, be it nitpicking or massive overhaul. All I ask is that you are well acquainted with screenplays or are a writer of them, yourself, and have a good understanding of what a script needs, mechanically.
So if anyone is interested, I'll be checking back. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.