Wife's due to arrive, Good Times!

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wify is due to land at 8:30ish-pm local time on Thursday.

Hotels are all booked up despite the BS threats of some leader of some insignificant third world nation to the west of this island...

We want to get a hotel for a couple days but It Looks Like that won't be possible. :(

I have off this entire weekend because i'm going to day shift next week so me and the wify get to have all the time to ourselves.!.

Haven't seen the lady in over a month. She's been working out and claims to be super duper toned now. This thread may get some interesting photos in a few days :) all work friendly!

I'm just glad that I feel great too. The meds i'm taking have turned me into a happy camper so I'm really looking forward to getting to see her even more than i would normally.

Last edited:

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
she's just back for a week. Coming to visit, This will most likely be the last visit we get before i'm done in the military for good and join her in LA for good. She's got to come and fire some people that aren't performing at the level they should be and well, its about time she came to visit damnit!

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
her plane is delayed, not coming in to 2am in the morning... I really hate air-o-planes.

and now its raining like crazy. I can't remember the last time it rained here. It has been a really dry year. we haven't even been getting the normal afternoon showers.

oh well we needed the rain in anticipation of the 4th anyway. She'll get here soon enough. I just wanted to be able to pick her up and have dinner and drinks at the hotel... sigh.. :(

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, Marcus, sorry that the weather isn't cooperating and she's coming in late, but it'll be even more precious when you see her. Have a great time and holiday! Enjoy! Here's :Cake:! :)