• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Grace Morgan Literary Agency

writer rookie

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Grace Morgan? I haven't been able to find much info on her. She seems old school which is fine with me if she is reputable. I sent her a query via snail mail, and she replied with a hand written note requesting a partial. Today, she called and asked me to send her a full.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm curious how you learned about this agent. I don't find her listed in agentquery, querytracker, P&E or Publisher's Marketplace.

ETA: She seems to represent Romance Writer Janet Chapman. That is all I've found.

Last edited:

writer rookie

Registered
Reaction score
I found her agency on the Karen Fox List of Agents website. She is also listed as attending the RWA conference in July on the RWA site.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The only info I could find was an article saying she was attending a writer's convention in 2004.

M.R.J. Le Blanc

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan
Registered
Reaction score
I'd ask for a list of sales and clients before signing anything. If she refuses, I'd seriously reconsider this agent.

writer rookie

Registered
Reaction score
I appreciate the feed back. I'm hoping no negative news is a good thing. She was very upfront and business-like on the phone. With the info on some of Grace Morgan's clients from CaoPaux, I feel better knowing she has a her foot in the industry. (Thanks CaoPaux. I didn't think of researching her name that way.) I'm only hesitating on sending my ms at this point, because I already have it at two reputable agencies that I'm still waiting to hear back from.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Activity peters out after '13. Anyone have recent contact?