PDA

View Full Version : beta for a novel on Eva Peron

Andromeda
06-26-2009, 01:18 AM
I've researched this novel for 8 years and made my own conclusion on Evita and tried to tell her story in the most unbiased, balanced way possible, but I've done my best to stick to historical facts. I'd appreciate a beta on this, preferably someone who is at least somewhat familiar with my heroine's life.

Bubastes
06-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Have you tried posting a portion of your novel (maybe the first two scenes) on the Share Your Work of this site? You may be able to get a few comments that might help you identify potential weak spots before you send the whole thing to a beta reader.

Andromeda
06-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Have you tried posting a portion of your novel (maybe the first two scenes) on the Share Your Work of this site? You may be able to get a few comments that might help you identify potential weak spots before you send the whole thing to a beta reader.

Well, I have asperger's, so I'd be a little sensitive to blunt criticism. Another member suggested a beta reader and I'm going with her suggestion :)

Bubastes
06-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Sounds good. Good luck!

regdog
06-26-2009, 01:54 AM
I'd be happy to read it. I'm not an expert of Evita but I have read other books on her and watched her A&E biography. Nothing like a woman being ambitious and not being afraid to admit it :)

Andromeda
06-26-2009, 02:10 PM
I'd be happy to read it. I'm not an expert of Evita but I have read other books on her and watched her A&E biography. Nothing like a woman being ambitious and not being afraid to admit it :)

ok. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you my manuscript!