• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta for a novel on Eva Peron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda

Registered
Reaction score
I've researched this novel for 8 years and made my own conclusion on Evita and tried to tell her story in the most unbiased, balanced way possible, but I've done my best to stick to historical facts. I'd appreciate a beta on this, preferably someone who is at least somewhat familiar with my heroine's life.

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
Have you tried posting a portion of your novel (maybe the first two scenes) on the Share Your Work of this site? You may be able to get a few comments that might help you identify potential weak spots before you send the whole thing to a beta reader.

Last edited:

Andromeda

Registered
Reaction score
Have you tried posting a portion of your novel (maybe the first two scenes) on the Share Your Work of this site? You may be able to get a few comments that might help you identify potential weak spots before you send the whole thing to a beta reader.

Well, I have asperger's, so I'd be a little sensitive to blunt criticism. Another member suggested a beta reader and I'm going with her suggestion :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be happy to read it. I'm not an expert of Evita but I have read other books on her and watched her A&E biography. Nothing like a woman being ambitious and not being afraid to admit it :)

Andromeda

Registered
Reaction score
I'd be happy to read it. I'm not an expert of Evita but I have read other books on her and watched her A&E biography. Nothing like a woman being ambitious and not being afraid to admit it :)

ok. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you my manuscript!

Status
Not open for further replies.