Registered
Reaction score
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can you imagine having to feed ONE of those when it gets to adult size. They would require meat everyday and it would cost you I would imagine 100 bucks or more a week just to put ground beef in front of it... I mean it would be a cool novelty when company comes over and a flippen Tiger comes over and starts loving on you.... You certainly wouldn't need an alarm.. "House protected by 200 pound Cat" rotf.

NatJM

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foodforyourmindblog.com
Super cute.

My partner bought me a tee-shirt with a picture of a tiger pup the other day bit those are even cuter than the one on my tee-shirt :(

shawkins

Ahhh. Sweet.
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Can you imagine having to feed ONE of those when it gets to adult size. They would require meat everyday and it would cost you I would imagine 100 bucks or more a week just to put ground beef in front of it... I mean it would be a cool novelty when company comes over and a flippen Tiger comes over and starts loving on you.... You certainly wouldn't need an alarm.. "House protected by 200 pound Cat" rotf.

I knew a girl who worked at an exotic cat rescue place. I wouldn't have thought this would be too big of a problem, but apparently a lot of people do get baby lions and tigers or whatever with the intention of keeping them as housepets. When it becomes clear that this isn't such a good idea, they inevitably call the zoo, who referred them to this shelter.

It wasn't really much of a life for the cat, but it was better than getting put down. The shelter fed them off donated deer during hunting season and (IIRC) fresh road kill.