How to avenge yourself on noisy neighbours using a baboon

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
my personal favorite is the Air Raid siren. Seriously, can you imagine trying to listen to some Nelly or some Metalica or some Bach loud enough to shake the walls and an

Air Raid Siren starts up on the floor above you!

For the purposes of the thread, lets try to keep the illegal malicious stuff to a minimum, wouldn't want to be promoting felonies, though i have plenty of suggestions on that note too...

The other one that is my personal favorite is to hook up the brightest lights you can find and point them directly into the window and have them activated by a certain sound level. When the sound goes off the lights go out, that should get the point across really quick too. and hey if the neighbor decides that they need to break the lights you can call the cops and press charges for destruction of property, make sure you get pictures of it with a close circuit camera! :)

Could always cook up some brownies and load them with laxatives, but i guess that would be illegal too... :( and that assumes the downstairs person would actually eat them considering their confrontational relationship...

So on that note, lets hear all your inventive ways that you think scarletpeaches could use to mess with her downstairs neighbor.

Millicent M'Lady

Exploring the infinite abyss
Registered
Reaction score
I hear tapping dancing might be making a comeback round about SP's place...:D

Congrats on getting the decibel meter though- hopefully that sorts the inconsiderate twats out.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
haha wasn't the direction i was hoping the thread would go!

It has me and SP in it - there was only one way it could go.

I once managed to turn a thread from JR Hartley's book the Art of Fly Fishing into one about phallic symbols in a single post. *is proud*
My neighbour is a woman.

And I don't 'do' women.

*cough*

Do her boyfriend?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Singles out a member! Shut it down with alacrity. As in post haste. Now. Not later. This minute!

PS...she can always just knock on their door and say hi. That would bug the shit out of me.

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
Legal ways to annoy your neighbors without them ever figuring out it must have been you and possibly get rid of them: Smells - Probably one of the worst, and certain liquids can be applied, and left invisibly. Example.

Elusive and annoying.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
KTC gets extry points for using 'alacrity' in a post. That's the secret AW word for the day!

ooh! Can I redeem the points for something worthy? Like perhaps a kick in the teeth with a frozen mukluk?

Reaction score
Singles out a member! Shut it down with alacrity. As in post haste. Now. Not later. This minute!

PS...she can always just knock on their door and say hi. That would bug the shit out of me.

No need. A mod could change the title to something like "How to get revenge on a noisy neighbour."

So there. Threadkiller!

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Legal ways to annoy your neighbors without them ever figuring out it must have been you and possibly get rid of them: Smells - Probably one of the worst, and certain liquids can be applied, and left invisibly. Example.

Elusive and annoying.

WOW i will have to put this thread on my tracked list so i can reference it in the future! one of the customer comments was hilarious! :roll: