Quick Question -- Address On Synopsis

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
I would guess this question has been answered elsewhere but my PC's on the blink, making searching the site a little difficult for the time being...

It was always my impression that if you put your contact info in a synopsis for an agent it should go at the bottom. Is that correct, or does it not matter if the info goes at the bottom or the top?

Thanks
childeroland

suki

Opinionated
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would guess this question has been answered elsewhere but my PC's on the blink, making searching the site a little difficult for the time being...

It was always my impression that if you put your contact info in a synopsis for an agent it should go at the bottom. Is that correct, or does it not matter if the info goes at the bottom or the top?

Thanks
childeroland

I've always seen it on the top of the first page - usually upper left corner. That's where I put my contact info on my synopsis.

I'm not sure if that is the "usual" construction, or how much it matters, but that's what I did on my synopsis and what I've usually seen others do.

~suki

ORION

Sailed away years ago
Registered
Reaction score
Website
patriciawoodauthor.com
I put my address on the header or if its email I set it up like a business letter...on my manuscripts I have a title page with the title in the center the date of the manuscript in the lower right and my agents name and address in the lower left...

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
And do you all put the agent's address and name somewhere on it also, or just yours?

Last edited:

Kirby

Destined to serve and roam.
Registered
Reaction score
No. Only on the cover letter.