Gunna be an uncle, Again..

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So I talked to Brenda yesterday and she tells me that she talked to my sister. Anjie went and had an ultrasound a couple days ago, and Well, she's got two in the oven.
I told Brenda next time she talks to Anjie, She needs to slow the hell down! Me and my brother both haven't had any of our own yet, (as if there is some sorta competition right lol). Though I'm the step parent of three of the best kids in the world, I am heavily looking forward to having the experience from day one. :)

So now my sister is going to have twins :) The guy she is with now I'm told is the best guy... I havn't met him yet, but my brother tells me he's the real deal. Anjie also found out a month ago that her first child's baby's dad didn't sign the birth certificate, so as soon as she found this out, her new babies father are going to have Trin adopted. (Jezzz, i Just realized I don't even know what the guys name is she is with now... :cry::e2cry: I will have to call her tommarow and ask her how to spell his name so i can send him a card or somthing of that nature... Can't let her know I don't know... man that sucks.

Anyway, here is a pic of Sis and Bren when we visited 4 years ago. Anjie is 22 now.
PICT2356.jpg

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, congratulations to your sister and to you, uncle Marcus! :D

I've been a step-parent, too, and I loved it(my stepson and I are still close).