• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Screenwriting Partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender_finch

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to the cooler (Long time reader, Love it here.) I have so many good ideas on the back burner that I have trouble working on one project. If I had a partner I know I could get a lot more work done. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and we can see if we are compatible writing buddies or not. I am by no means a professional so I am willing to work with anyone. I'm open to ideas and changes to my ideas, and I'm easy to get along with. So....Send me a message and we can get to know each other.

I write mostly: Comedy/Romantic comedy/Action/Heist/Fantasy/Period Pieces/Thriller.......WoW maybe I should say what genre I don't write.

Dialog and Character driven stories make me happy. Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.