New 5-Word Post!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the cat toys next to my bed and flung one at it. Those neighbors would be

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the cat toys next to my bed and flung one at it. Those neighbors would be getting pissed off any second if she didn't let him in

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the cat toys next to my bed and flung one at it. Those neighbors would be getting pissed off any second if she didn't let him in, and get the ordeal over

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the cat toys next to my bed and flung one at it. Those neighbors would be getting pissed off any second if she didn't let him in, and get the ordeal over with. Damn, she thought: Who

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the cat toys next to my bed and flung one at it. Those neighbors would be getting pissed off any second if she didn't let him in, and get the ordeal over with. "Damn", she thought: "Who does he think he is?"

The hermaphrodite next door shouted

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
The door would not open. Katie made sure of that. The pounding became incessant and then I reached out for the cat toys next to my bed and flung one at it. Those neighbors would be getting pissed off any second if she didn't let him in, and get the ordeal over with. "Damn", she thought: "Who does he think he is?"

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's".

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her baseball bat. "I'll fix him. I'll fix him real good

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her baseball bat. "I'll fix him. I'll fix him real good, he'll be running like a

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her baseball bat. "I'll fix him. I'll fix him real good, he'll be running like a......' Poor Katie, in all her

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her baseball bat. "I'll fix him. I'll fix him real good, he'll be running like a......' Poor Katie, in all her life, she had never encountered

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her baseball bat. "I'll fix him. I'll fix him real good, he'll be running like a......' Poor Katie, in all her life, she had never encountered five sugar-crazed Girl Scouts.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

The hermaphrodite next door shouted something I couldn't quite catch; Katie shrugged and mumbled, "Tourette's". Reluctantly she reached for her baseball bat. "I'll fix him. I'll fix him real good, he'll be running like a......' Poor Katie, in all her life, she had never encountered five sugar-crazed Girl Scouts.

"Want to buy some cookies? We have some amazing new

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score

"Want to buy some cookies? We have some amazing new cookies which you can buy

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"Want to buy some cookies? We have some amazing new cookies which you can buy for just seven dollars. How

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com

"Want to buy some cookies? We have some amazing new cookies which you can buy for just seven dollars. How about it? We have all

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

"Want to buy some cookies? We have some amazing new cookies which you can buy for just seven dollars. How about it? We have all varieties?"

Katie groaned. "I'm dieting.

"We have sugarless ones too!"

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com

"Want to buy some cookies? We have some amazing new cookies which you can buy for just seven dollars. How about it? We have all varieties?"

Katie groaned. "I'm dieting.

"We have sugarless ones too!" They continued to annoy her