• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta wanted for YA Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Endless

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leamckee.blogspot.com
Hey there, I am looking for a Beta for my YA romantic fantasy in first person POV with strong female lead.

It weighs in at about 80 000 words and I prefer to send in quarters.
If you have any aversion to werewolves, vampires or fae, you may want to reconsider.

I simply need someone to tell me if the story makes sense, the weaknesses in plot and charcter and so on, but if you feel particularily inclined to point out a grammatical or structural error please be my guest.

Cheers!

KLBowman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Miss Endless!
Sounds like you've got lots on the griddle, but if you'd be interested in a trade, I'd be happy to tell you what I think. I'm "pre-published" still, but I've got 15 years as an English teacher, so I can give you as much or as little feedback as you like.

Miss Endless

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leamckee.blogspot.com
Bowman thank you soo much, and I am still looking for help but I have already taken on a trade and I'm hard at work on the second in the series and another unrelated WIP so I wouldn't be able to give your ms the attention it needs.
Sorry, but thanks for the offer. I really wish I could! And yours is so small too, compared to the one im helping with (240k)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.