Please wish me luck again!

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Hi fellow writers,

I still feel I'm a Newbie, so that's why I'm posting here, as I have comments and questions as well on different aspects of the writing journey.
Please wish me luck-I have a multiple out now for my lastest novel. I let them know it's a multiple submission up front, and six agents so far requested my full ms. and are reading it now, (after just a query with synopsis. )

Very interesting to me how unique each agent is in how they respond, even within several who are looking at the full right now. For example, some are very nice about commenting on the synopsis, letting me know that they like the story line. Others are mysterious and just let me know they are reading it asap!
Questions: Do you think most agents now have (or should they have, ) laptops for quicker response time (versus asking for the snail mail first sixty pages?) It seems I have better luck with the email attachments, but I'm new at this.
I'm exhausted after finishing this recent work, and it's nice to take some time to await responses, even though the roller coaster thrill of imagining a phone call offering a contract is also exhilarating!
I'm wishing all of you the best too!
Yours,
Writer Friend

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: (again) :D Writer Friend!

I would suggest visiting us atJed's Super-Dooper Newbie 'Traditional Irish Pub' thread . We have cookies, breakfast, drinks, karaoke, and good natured fun!
Congratulations on your thus far success! I hope that you are able to nail down the perfect contract and agent for your book. Wish you the best of luck and all sorts of hopes!
~Greeny

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Greeny! I'll check those other sites. It's been awhile since I've been back to the Water Cooler and I need some R&R! Best wishes to you too!
Writer Friend

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Best wishes with this. Your query must have been spot on. Good luck.

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you very much! Let's just hope the full ms. impresses even more than the queries! Another agent requested the full ms. this morning.
Best wishes to you too,
Writer Friend

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I'll keep everyone posted!!! I'm trying to stay "in the moment" and positive!
Best wishes,
Writer Friend

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Bless you for welcoming me....and I will say prayers for your sister....
Writer Friend

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome.

Give the agents breathing room. If they are interested enough to read the full MS, then you are doing something right. As for laptops - they're not everybody's cup of tea, and I know people who have never bought one ever...