Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteRead

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
dan-skies.blogspot.com
I am thinking of writing a bk of prayers centered around the meditation session, w explanations and motivation text between the exposition of the prayer, w each prayer given a ch.

Are there any agents/editors/publishers that you know and think would be worthy of contacting?

Thank you,

Dan

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
Market Research

I'm not the type of person who likes to read prayers written by others so I may not be the best person to answer this. I did a brief search to see what else was out there like this and I didn't find anything recent. Have you done research to find out if this type of book is marketable?

There are two reasons why there might not be a lot of books like this on the shelves. One is that no one else thought of the idea, and the other is that not many people buy this type of books, so publishers don't publish them.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Louise Bergmann DuMont
Author of Grace by the Cup & Faith-Dipped Chocolate
www.njcwg.blogspot.com
www.louisedumont.com
www.cafemochalight.blogspot.com

WriteRead

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
dan-skies.blogspot.com
Thank you for the bother, friend!

If the reason is that no one thought of it, then I'm on it. If it's that it's not much marketable, then, I'm not.

I guess I'll have to find out by myself, lazy but as me, lol... THat shouldn't be a prob, though. A short look into an agent directory will do.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.