Sonogram Pics!

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Okay, I just had to share. :) 11 weeks and 2 days!

Baby2small.jpg

It took the technician like half an hour just to get decent measurements on the kid because it was soooooo active! The baby was jumping up and down, kicking, punching, twisting, every possible way it could! Fortunately for me that means I got to see arms, legs, face, everything! It's not so clear in the photo, but oh well.

Then there's this 3-D one, which is not great because the doctor came in after the technician and looked for like 2 seconds. He was the one doing the 3-D so he didn't try to get a good angle or anything. But you can see up at the top the head, and the face is obscured by two little fists and arms!

baby2esmall.jpg

Last edited:

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
Neat, Jo!

The first one is a red X, but the second, 3D one is amazing to see. We didn't get the 3D one, just the blurry ol' 2D.

Are you naming him Allen?

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
The first one is a red X, but the second, 3D one is amazing to see. We didn't get the 3D one, just the blurry ol' 2D.

Yeah, actually I think the 3-D one was "unofficial." He just had the machine, so he did it real quick. Technically I was just there for 2D. :) But when the baby is actually moving around, rather than just a static picture, you can really see a lot more.

Reaction score
Wow, that is so cool. So many sonograms look like blobs but that looks like a real, proper baby! :D

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations. :hooray:

You're not going to get any sleep for the next few years, so enjoy the pregnancy while it lasts. :)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I get a question mark for the first one.

But the second one is very cool!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I had a 3-D done at 28 weeks on my second kiddo. Very amazing. A good enough image that we could even say "he looks like his brother!"

Great pic of the little bean, Jo!