markets

Coco82

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any paying markets? I know there are lots, but i need some links.

pepperlandgirl

American Aquarium Drinker
Registered
Reaction score
Paying markets for what? Romance erotica? Straight erotica? M/F? M/M? Threesomes? Alternative? Fantasy/Paranormal? Short story? Novella? Novel? Poems?

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
Dark Erotica?

I'm going to piggyback on this question. I have what I think would be considered a "dark erotica" short story that I want to clean up and then submit somewhere. It's a dark fantasy/horror piece with erotic scenes, as opposed to an erotic piece with dark fantasy trappings. Huh, does that make sense? Both the dark fantasy and the erotica are essential to the story, but it's a dark fantasy first, erotica second. Clear as mud? ((scratches head))

I ran through an initial search via Google, but I was a bit dismayed by the results. Could anyone here point me in the right direction? I found CTHULU SEX, but ideally I'd like a market that compensates beyond contributor copies and exposure.

Thanks!

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Maybe Red Scream or Lullaby Hearse--check the ERWA links and storypilot.com usung erotica as the search genre.

BonnieD

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread but... I wonder if anyone knows anything about Midnight Showcase and their business practices. I submitted a story for their Halloween-themed anthology, but looking around their site, I wasn't convinced it is the best group to be involved with. Any word from anyone about Midnight Showcase?

annafallon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annaf.net
Thank you
I love going aroung the forums and this is one of my faves. My website should be up soon and I'lll be sure to give this one a big plug! Glad you like Sea Lover!
arousingly yours
Anna