A Pez dispenser, a condom and a disembodied finger

Reaction score
Gotta love me and my thread titles, huh? Trust me, there's logic to it.

Vaguely.

This morning while I was getting ready to go out, the postman came. He also left a package. (Sorry Ol' Bag). :D

I wasn't expecting anything, so when the letterbox clattered I thought it was a bill and went ":(". Never fear! It was a pressie from a friend in Yorkshire.

A bubble-wrapped envelope, poppable for your extra pleasure, containing the following:
  1. The puzzle pages ripped from one of the weekly housewife magazines she buys
  2. The torn-off front of a greetings card with an amusing joke about cucumbers
  3. Some photos she'd printed off of our night out in a gay bar (plus one of her as a child dressed as a clown...why???)
  4. Two sachets of blonde hair shampoo
  5. A deodorant wipe (hmm.)
  6. A sachet of breast-firming gel (!)
  7. Two pairs of foam spark plugs to be used as earplugs
  8. A razor-blade holder in the shape of a little man, with a suction cup on his back for sticking to my bathroom window
  9. A tube of brown mascara
  10. Blue glittery liquid eyeliner (oh, so that won't clash)
  11. A scented tea-light candle
  12. A plaster (band-aid to you Yanks)
  13. A Pez dispenser
  14. One tube of clitoral stimulation gel
  15. A condom (rather ambitious this, for a number of reasons, chief of which is the fact no-one wants to have sex with me but the use-by date is May 2010 so as long as I get some nookie by my next birthday I'm laughing...especially as it's size:large)
  16. A keyring in the shape of a disembodied finger
I frickin' love her! It's like she went through her house picking up a load of shite that reminded her of me, and thought, "SP would like that."

What it says about the nature of our friendship and it's...ahem...inherent eccentricities...I don't know, but there it is. My 'care package'.

Here is a photo of me enjoying my new finger:
Fingered.jpg

And for those of you making the connection between (14) and (16) and dying to ask, the answer is yes I probably will, but only after quite a few vodka shots.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Mark this date down in the annals of AW history...

thethinker42 is completely, 100%, speechless*.

* Mostly because anything I can think to say would have me summarily banned.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
*Stares at the screen. Blinks* Huh. How 'bout that. *Bites tongue*

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Heh, that beats my prezzie, eh? :D

Also, BUBBLE WRAP!!!

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
On the same line of world's greatest gifts (on the humor scale)...after my father passed away, my younger brother had the distasteful task of going through Dad's belongings and tossing or distributing the things he found. I opened a package from Little Brother one day and found a half-used tube of my Father's Preparation H, complete with that plastic needle-like applicator in place. This is the one gag gift (double meaning intended) I have never been able to get close to matching. I may never be able to get even with LB for that one, even in my most creative moments. Such challenges make life worth living.

Reaction score
Honestly, this girl is like...like tt42, but English.

I think there's one of us in each country, waiting to spring out at people.

Whether tt42 counts as Japan's entry for Freak of the Week or the USA's, I don't know.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Honestly, this girl is like...like tt42, but English.

I think there's one of us in each country, waiting to spring out at people.

Whether tt42 counts as Japan's entry for Freak of the Week or the USA's, I don't know.

Technically, I'm filling Japan's quota. At least until 2011. If, when I return to the States, someone is filling those shoes, I will stage a coup and regain my rightful place as Freak of the Week for the USA.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Who's going to be the first to pull scarletpeaches' finger?

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I'm more worried about where it's going.

Also, very important girly question: What kind of mascara? I'm always looking for a new good one. Currently, I'm in love with Benefit's Bad Gal.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Bah, I really should be editing, and instead I'm thinking silly thoughts about converting a disembodied finger into a Pez dispenser...

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Bah, I really should be editing, and instead I'm thinking silly thoughts about converting a disembodied finger into a Pez dispenser...

I was going the opposite direction. What if you could replace someone's fingers with Pez dispensers? Kind of a Pez cyborg? Then you'd always have candy at (as?) your fingertips.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I was going the opposite direction. What if you could replace someone's fingers with Pez dispensers? Kind of a Pez cyborg? Then you'd always have candy at (as?) your fingertips.

A candy robot from the future with Pez for fingers? :D

Lori 2.0?

Last edited:

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Seriously, you want her to give you the finger?

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
If you give me an address, I'll send random -things-. No promises of fingers. I might be out of fresh ones...