Minor Victory

V-Man

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamesvachowski.com
In the category of "making time to write":

I'm working on another novel, and just completed my fifth straight 2000 word day! At this rate, I should wrap the thing up in another month.

Not too impressive, but keep in mind that's on top of working full time, with a wife, 3-year old, and 2-week old sharing the same living/work space.

YukonMike

Look! That's my book!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fwfr.com
Wow, I think your next book should be on on time management. I have three kids -- it's tough to find time to do anything.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

V-Man

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamesvachowski.com
Just tooting my own horn here:

Finished the darn thing last week! Wrote the final paragraph from a hotel in New Orleans, and celebrated with a draft beer on Canal St. The crappy first draft came out in much better shape than my first book, and a lot longer too, so hopefully the revision process won't be as painful as last time!

It's marinating in cyberspace for a few months right now, though. After a few days off, it's time to get cracking on another project! Now if I could only start selling something...

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Not too impressive, but keep in mind that's on top of working full time, with a wife, 3-year old, and 2-week old sharing the same living/work space.

I take it you used earplugs? :D

Well done, that's pretty good going!