orthopaedic back chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigis

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of using one of those kneeling orthopaedic back chairs, i.e., are they as comfortable as they say. My old chair has finally given up, and although I don’t need, or at least I think I don’t, an orthopaedic chair, they are however supposed to very comfortable.

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
You mean this:
b2f72533c058173a

Just looking at pic of it kills my legs. What I've found over the years and after about five totally different chairs, is the inexpensive one that's about $30 (US), has a short back, but kind of moves with you, to be the best for my back. The one below is a version of what I liked the best. As I said, you can get one similar, cheap.
c850c9b8104d46da

Brigis

Registered
Reaction score
It’s the possible painful knees factor that’s putting me off buying one. Seems to be recurring theme when I googled them on the internet. I’ll try a search on eBay for the bottom chair.

Many thanks.

CoriSCapnSkip

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
For a long time I used a kneeling chair and it was comfortable for awhile but eventually the padding wore too thin, causing the circulation to be cut off from knees pressing against the wooden frame, and my legs started falling asleep, resulting in numbness and cramps even when not using the chair. Unfortunately I am now using just a regular straight chair. I really need one with back, head, and arm support. Suggestions welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.