The All-New, Vastly Improved Yet Not Different Screaming Thread

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ung....Ung....Ung.......Ung......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, wait. You had something else in mind...

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
At least you have a job. I got informed last Wednesday that Friday would be my last day because my boss couldn't afford to keep two employees. Yeah, thanks for the forewarning so I could look for another job, asswipe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Eh, I'll find something. But it is nice to vent. I can't tell the guy what I think of him or what he did because he's friends with my mom. Which makes it even worse that he'd do this to his own friend's daughter, but whatever. Bleh. Job hunting sucks.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad my boss is such a slacker, else I'd have to quit. But then again, I'm, ahem, "self-employed."

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Eh, I'll find something. But it is nice to vent. I can't tell the guy what I think of him or what he did because he's friends with my mom. Which makes it even worse that he'd do this to his own friend's daughter, but whatever. Bleh. Job hunting sucks.

Sorry you lost your job. I almost regret being saved from the round of layoffs.

I'm glad my boss is such a slacker, else I'd have to quit. But then again, I'm, ahem, "self-employed."

That must be so hard, Ben.

My boss is addicted to meetings. She calls a meeting for every little thing so we can 'get together and yak.'

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
I would like to point out to the cretins at the signal-controlled intersections along Historic Route 66 (Foothill Boulevard) as it travels from Rialto, California to the Interstate 15 overcrossing that the law is, was and will always be
ONLY AFTER STOPPING AND YIELDING RIGHT OF WAY TO MOTORISTS AND PEDESTRIANS MAY ONE MAKE A RIGHT TURN ON A RED LIGHT.

It never was nor will it ever be

JUST PULL OUT INTO 50-MILE PER HOUR TRAFFIC ANY DAMN TIME YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN THAT YOU'RE SITTING ON TELLS YOU TO.

Thank you and have a nice day.:Sun:

Manix

Mutatis mutandis
Registered
Reaction score
JoeE, I think you just bumped thread...maybe, but then again, I could be wrong. Here, you look like you need a cookie. :e2cookie: Or a hug. :Hug2:

You too, tjwriter.:e2cookie:

Sorry 'bout the job situation tjwriter. Don't let them get under your skin. You can always do what I did--quit. (I'm self-employed too, btw)

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
In the vein of Joe's vent,

On a two lane road, a left turn turns into the left lane. You do not, when all the traffic is flying along at 60+ mph in the RIGHT lane, decide that a left turn into the right lane is appropriate. Asshats!

Manix, I am working my way towards that goal. I just need to eliminate some debt and other stuff first. Trust me, that's where I want to be.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In the vein of Joe's vent,

On a two lane road, a left turn turns into the left lane. You do not, when all the traffic is flying along at 60+ mph in the RIGHT lane, decide that a left turn into the right lane is appropriate. Asshats!
...unless you are peri-Alzheimered and there is a King's Table Buffet on the immediate block. [this corollary comes from living in East Mesa, AZ for a good number of years]