PDA

View Full Version : Really don't know who else to ask

Ugawa
06-04-2009, 05:05 AM
I have no idea where this would go, if it actually goes anywhere.

I've tried everything to find this out, but I'm not great at such things.

Okay. I'm getting paid from a magazine via Paypal, I have an account and have to give my Paypal account *something* to the magazine to get the money. Now, I've never used Paypal before, no one I know has ever used Paypal before, and I have no idea what to give the magazine so they can make the payment.

I have no one else left to ask after searching the web for hours for this information. I really am kind of lost with this sort of thing and feel really stupid having to ask. :P.

Thanks for any help.

aadams73
06-04-2009, 05:07 AM
I don't know if it's still the same, but your Paypal ID used to be your email address, and you'd give someone that to collect payment. That simple.

Soccer Mom
06-04-2009, 05:38 AM
They need your account ID. For most of us, that's our email. Is that what you use when you log in? You give your ID and your password. They don't need the password, just the ID.

TabithaTodd
06-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Your email associated with paypal is what you give (it is still same as before) for both the non commercial and commercial accounts that you can set up with paypal.

Matera the Mad
06-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Yep, give them your PayPal ID e-mail, that's all they need. I've been paid through PP for small web-jobs.