Felicia Eth

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstmidnight

Oy.
Registered
Reaction score
I got a sort-of pleasant rejection today from the Felicia Eth agency.

"Sounds engaging but afraid it's a tough time now so have to reluctantly decline"

I think the worst rejection I've got so far was from the Daniel Lazar Agency. His assistant emailed me "on behalf of him" and said he wasn't interested.

RainbowDragon

Perpetuous Revisasaurus
Registered
Reaction score
Nice - I recently got a 3x5 card that said my MS wasn't anything they wanted to work with at this time. . .how's that for clarity in a form?

I always make a note of who rejects nicely and put them on the top of my list for next time :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I got a sort-of pleasant rejection today from the Felicia Eth agency.

"Sounds engaging but afraid it's a tough time now so have to reluctantly decline"

I think the worst rejection I've got so far was from the Daniel Lazar Agency. His assistant emailed me "on behalf of him" and said he wasn't interested.

Why didn't he just say "You don't suck so bad we just threw it out, but you do suck enough that I can't even be professional in my rejection"

I don't know which one is worse? I would have taken you on if the economy wasn't in the toilet, or the assistant to the assistant's email.

And I am sorry, firstmidnight. I am certainly not making light of your rejection - that was so not cool. And I am sure you don't suck, obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.