• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Mentor Wanted For childrens writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarity_jane

The Punk Prophet
Registered
Reaction score
I am an aspiring childrens writer, looking for someone with knowledge in the childrens writing Genre to mentor me.

I am looking for someone who is able to give me tips, guidelines, to help me set and achieve goals. someone who can help with pitching to magazines and Querying agents Basically someone who is knowledgeable in all areas and most of all is passionate of writing and willing to help, whom i can establish both a professional and personal relationship with.

If you think you can assist me please let me know via email at [email protected]

Thankyou in advance

Clarity jane

clarity_jane

The Punk Prophet
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone???

Surely there is someone that can help me out....

I have written the first draft of a Childrens picture book/series, but basically have no idea where to go from here in regards to editing and preparing text for submission and writing a query letter tp potential publishers/ agents so if you feel you can help me out please drop me a line

any advice would be greatly appreiciated

Status
Not open for further replies.