Greetings to All

Daxos

Take my advice - I'm not using it
Registered
Reaction score
I came across this site in a random google search and figured I'd see what it was all about. I was a very gifted writer once, but am currently on a quest to find my Muse. I have several partial manuscripts written but I haven't done much more than that because the rest of life just seems to keep getting in the way.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and offer a friendly hello to everyone.

Daxos

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings from all the night owls lurking in the woods. I've taken some time to browse around the site and this definitely seems like an excellent community to be a part of.

You can expect some quality participation from me and eventually I would like to share some of my writing for feedback.

Daxos

Registered
Reaction score
*Edit:

"Eventually" came just a few moments ago. I have the first 5 pages of my current WIP rough draft posted in the Share Your Work forum, under the fantasy genre for whoever has a chance to read it and leave some feedback.

Time to call it a night.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

storylady

Registered
Reaction score
I came across this site in a random google search and figured I'd see what it was all about. I was a very gifted writer once, but am currently on a quest to find my Muse. I have several partial manuscripts written but I haven't done much more than that because the rest of life just seems to keep getting in the way.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and offer a friendly hello to everyone.

:welcome: I think you are telling my story because I am in the same boat. I have so many partial stories because life keeps getting in the way. Maybe we can give eachother a push LOL... Good Luck!

Daxos

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: I think you are telling my story because I am in the same boat. I have so many partial stories because life keeps getting in the way. Maybe we can give eachother a push LOL... Good Luck!

Hi Storylady! I'll send you a private message and maybe we can figure out a solution to our collective "problem".

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.