Salutations, y'all

WrathOfMe

Writing the good fight...
Registered
Reaction score
Well hello!

I'm a new poster (clearly...) hailing from the great wastes of the Texas Panhandle, by way of Fort Worth. I joined this forum after seeing it linked in a few others, though I do not recall by whom. I am an aspiring writer (who seems to have a talent for stating the obvious), hoping to get a foot in the door of fantastically magical speculative fiction publishing.

I pride myself on being generally not stupid, and so I recognize that my chances are slim. However, I am a relentlessly positive person, and so I refuse to let this knowledge hold me back!

Anyway. Hello, again. And, I suppose, farewell for now...

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
I was worried at first. I stuck a new poster on my wall yesterday. I had to see if it was still there. But welcome anyway. This is a great site. Over time I've seen the hopeful posts of aspiring writers come to fruition in being published. I hope this happens for you, Wrath. Best wishes.

WrathOfMe

Writing the good fight...
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm reception!

@ Mumut - I had the same problem... use thumbtacks! I find that a few tacks well-placed in my shoulders and thighs tends to hold me up there quite well.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

judytrickett

Registered
Reaction score
Website
justthebabysitter.blogspot.com
Please don't be alarmed if I follow you around the forum. I'm the melancholy type, and may need regular doses of relentless positivity. ;)

:welcome:

LOL! I'm new here too and see that I'm already in good company. I too am the "melancoly type". However, I like to refer to it as realism in relation to the world we live in. And yes, I too will be searching for Wrathofme's posts for some daily positivity training!

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome.

If anyone follows me around they better prepare themselves for where I'm heading.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?