• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA's wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

srose

Registered
Reaction score
I have completed my first novel for young adults. While I have an agent reading my full MS, and have had roughly 10 people read and give me feedback - I'm looking for a few readers in my target demo: 14-25.

So what I'm saying is, I'm needing you to volunteer your kids - or yourself if you are a YA fan. :)

It is MYSTERY/HORROR, 140,000 words, and I'm looking for feedback on its accuracy. I need to hear: "there's no way a HS kid would say that", or "this reference is out dated". I'd also be interested in hearing a break down of what parts were a favorite and what parts were disliked.

I will send what you're willing to read. If that's only the first three chapters, so be it. Full thing? Awesome!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

EmmyEscapes

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I would love to read your full ms! I am 16 years old and read a lot of YAs, so I could definitely give you feedback on it!

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Rose!

I could read it for you. I'm a totally hip teenager and stuff so.

No, I'm just kidding, but seriously, I'll read it for you. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.