VistaPrint Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandi

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone used VistaPrint's templates to set up their website?

You can read about them
here

flashgordon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bauuinstitute.com
No, I have never used their templates for a website. I would go with a Wordpress blog platform instead, personally. However, one thing I love about VistaPrint is their free offers. I get all my flyers, postcards, and bookmarks for only the cost of shipping! Can't beat that!

Nandi

Registered
Reaction score
No, I have never used their templates for a website. I would go with a Wordpress blog platform instead, personally. However, one thing I love about VistaPrint is their free offers. I get all my flyers, postcards, and bookmarks for only the cost of shipping! Can't beat that!

Thanks, flashgordon! I'm still investigating options. Can you tell me why you prefer a Wordpress blog platform?

And I have a question about VistaPrint postcards: is it difficult to create both front and back? I'd like my bookcover on the front of the card, and on the back some info about the book and how to order it.

AllieB

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
www.allieboniface.com
Nandi, it's really easy to do front/back on their postcards. Everything's a template and pretty much spelled out for you. I've made them quite a few times and always been pleased with the results.

Nandi

Registered
Reaction score
Nandi, it's really easy to do front/back on their postcards. Everything's a template and pretty much spelled out for you. I've made them quite a few times and always been pleased with the results.

Thanks, Allie!

oic800

Registered
Reaction score
I've used Vista Print Sitebuilder

Vistaprint Sitebuilder is very easy to use. Obviously you're not going to get the best SEO with this type of site, but if you just need to get it started, it is worth it. I built a site in about 8 hours for a friend, it is at painministries.com. Not a great site, but he needed a quick site and business cards when he returned to this country and it was lightning fast. The sites organic traffic is actually decent but since he offers services, there are no sales conversions to track.

My only complaint is that I don't believe you can remove the "Powered by Vistaprint" at the bottom, although I do know that they offer custom built sites at reasonable rates, and they may remove that for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.