They invented what?

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
The gas-powered pogo stick is no longer commercially available, as far as we know, for what seem to us to be obvious reasons. Please do not e-mail to ask us how you can get one
Excuse me while I go add a search on ebay so I get emailed as soon as someone lists one! I gotta have!

And technically, this is "weird engineering."

Ben, co-inventor of US patents 5,982,862 and 5,815,558. Those numbers and $4.50 will get me a fancy coffee drink at Starbucks.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I invented being so drunk that you fall up a staircase. It never made me any money.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
You know you have a problem when you start getting drunk at a Chinese restaurants.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
You know you have a problem when you start getting drunk at a Chinese restaurants.

I used to work with several guys who got themselves in some serious trouble with sake at a Japanese restaurant. They learned the hard way that white wine does not mean wussy wine...

And I used to be a secretary at IBM - supporting the department who coordinated the corporate travel contracts, nonetheless. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine was at the birthday party for the emperor of Japan in New York and a half hour after the sake was opened, he said people started getting drunk off their asses. Japanese people really can't hold their booze, though they throw one helluva party.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
These were the American guys - our Japanese host was smart enough to go easy on the sake, and I'd driven myself, so it was green tea only for me. :) But man, it was funny.