• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Query DOCTOR needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.eminemsrevenge.org
i think i have written the Ulysses of this generation, and am genuinely astounded that the book turned out so well, but i am completely inept at writing query letters:flag:

If you go to http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14254 you will see some of the problems i have, and if you check out entry #5 (i think) you'll see that although the book is about overcoming stereotypes, it starts out very hardcore...what i am afraid of is that an agent or publisher will see that and think the whole book is going to be some kind of racist rave.

You can either comment here or at the above link on how i might be able to overcome this.

Reaction score
Website
www.eminemsrevenge.org
REALLY STUPID question....

If you send out a really bad query letter, should you submit another one to the same person when you have a better version??? Or are your bridges burnt:Shrug:

dreamfroggy

Registered
Reaction score
EminemsRevenge said:
If you send out a really bad query letter, should you submit another one to the same person when you have a better version??? Or are your bridges burnt:Shrug:

This is a really good question. I was wondering the same thing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.