PDA

View Full Version : help

padnar
05-27-2009, 08:44 AM
Hi friends ,
once again i need your help . my mc a reporter is abducted by pakistani terrorist. I want to show CPJ an organisation helping her .
i found that the help the abducted terrorist by moving things at Diplomatic level
what i want to know is if i show our High commisoner meets the pakistani
counterpart will it be ok.
padma

chevbrock
05-27-2009, 05:31 PM
I don't know if they would actually meet, but I would think that there would certainly be some dialogue between them at some stage, especially if the incident has a high profile (like, the media has it as the lead story every five minutes type of thing).

Australia has had a few incidents lately where our citizens have been in a spot of bother overseas, and from what I can gather, our foreign minister has had to negotiate with diplomats from both countries, then get them to talk to each other.

You may also need to consider if your two chosen countries have an agreement with each other in situations like this - especially if you want the terrorists to be caught and tried - sometimes there are procedures in place as to where they are tried, etc.

padnar
05-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the reply but still I want to know whether we can go at it at the commissioner level. Any sugestions as to where can i find such info will also be helpful
Padma