• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Hey, I would like to get a mentor. Would anyone like to mentor me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Need more specifics here, MisterEThoughts. What do you write? How far along are you in your current WIP? What sort of mentoring do you think you need? What event has made you believe you NEED a mentor?

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Cathy's right, Mister. We need to know a little more about what you're writing. Interested mentors tend to respond to writers in a genre they enjoy. Also, some people use their mentoring skills to help people with grammar, or plot, or ... whatever! Mock up a list of what you think you want help with, and then people are more likely to respond.

MisterEThoughts

Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leonbasin.net
Hey, Thanks for the replies

Hey, Thank For the replies.

I need help with grammar,spelling. Also, I just want someone to just guide me, to the whole writing world. I believe I need a mentor because I love to work with people, I also love learning from different people. It would be really helpful if I have a mentor by my side. I need help on writing short stories, novels, essays things like that. I am a poet, but I want to transfer into other generes. Here is my web site, www.xanga.com/misterethoughts

I am willing to work hard, and listen to everything anyone have to say. I love to learn and observe.

Thank You! Leon.

MisterEThoughts

Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leonbasin.net
Thank You both. I need help mostly in grammar. I am actually a freelance writer. I am trying to make a living by writing. I want this to be my career.

I just need someone to help me with grammar maybe even edit my writings. I work for two companies write now. I work for Afrankopinion and AudioXpose.com

I been doing that for 1 month now. I write articles, reviews, interviews and other things. I just need someone to point me a few things and maybe work with me. I need to improve on my grammar. English is my 3rd language. So, i just need someone to point out a few things. Thank You!

Leon...

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
Hi Leon,

I just realized that you're the same person who contacted me via e-mail a while back, and we chatted a bit about writing. I'll be e-mailing you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.