Christian Blog List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread about Christian blogging. The internet is one of the most effective way to communicate with the world today.

So if you have a Christian Blog (either a blog about Christian theme or just with a Christian World View) or you've discovered a good one, why don't you list it here?

I'd like to keep this as a simple list of blogs that can be used for reference. If you got a comment about a particular blog or Christian blogging in general, post it in the Christian Blogging Discussion thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
I'll start off.

I blog, but it's not a Christian blog. It's a technical blog about Microsoft Access.

But this morning I was at Bob Evans with my laptop and I was sitting next to another man with a laptop. We got to talking about computers and what we were doing. Turns out, he was writing for his blog, just as I was writing for mine.

His blog is called Onemillionvoices Blog. He's got some interesting perspectives and I thought I'd share it.

scottishpunk

Registered
Reaction score
I write from a Christian worldview, but I don't see my blog as a place intended exclusively for Christians. I write about whatever comes to mind, keeping my blog consistantly inconsistant, writing about faith, entertainment, culture, and life in general. When I do blog about faith-based subjects, I like to raise discussion and dialogue among people who may or may not agree with what I have to say.

My blog, Stuff and Nonsense, can be found at www.joshstrnad.wordpress.com

TracyR

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tracyruckman.com
My Pix-N-Pens blog is for writers and photographers - mostly of the Christian market, but occasionally the general market visits, too. We have three writers, and all of us write/blog from a Christian worldview. (Worldview is very literal here - Debbie writes from New Zealand. ;) )

My Christian Writing Examiner page, although it's not technically a blog, is still much like a blog, and we focus on all things related to Christian writing.

On both of these sites, I provide an extensive list of Christian blogs and Web sites.

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
Roger, if my blog gets us too far afield, please feel free to send this post to the abyss.

I have a blog. It chronicles my struggle to build a fully functioning church in a nudist community.

I know what you might be thinking, but, God led me to this point. I can see His hand working among the members of the church and the community we serve.

The link is in my sig, if you would like to see what I mean.

BruceJ

Me and my Muse
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.brucejudisch.com
It Is To Write

Roger,

Good thread.

I began a blog to keep interested folks posted on the progress of my novels. Given the velocity of the industry, there's a l-o-t of time in between posts regarding said progress. So, I began reviewing Christian fiction on my blog--knowns and unknowns. Have met some really neat authors through feedback that way. It's at:

www.brucejudisch.blogspot.com

My son also has one, Of Towers and Tongues, which I've mentioned on this forum before. He began it to chronicle his 'trajectory' from (and here we start with the buzzword labels, so please be patient) Evangelical Protestantism through Reformed Protestantism to Roman Catholicism. It spawned a new Web site, Called to Communion: Reformation Meets Rome, that addresses both Catholic and Protestant perspectives with the aim of providing positives and commonalties, and avoiding (even decrying) the hand-grenade volleys that so often occur between the faiths.

So, there ye be!

Last edited:

matdonna

matushka at large
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rafterssriptorium.blogspot.com
I have my own blog about my writing, but I also have a historical one, partly as a marketing tool for my upcoming books. Some here might be interested in it; it's about Saint Cuthbert and related subjects from the 7th- 9th Centuries.

http://stcuthbert.blogspot.com

And if you like Lewis, Narnia, and other stories that refresh the spirit, there is my other blog, A Spell for the Refreshment of Spirit. It is on hiatus while I complete the books connected to the Saint Cuthbert blog, but some people may be interested in the past posts. I hope to take that one up again after I turn my novel in (the picture book is already in and being illustrated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.