PDA

View Full Version : How do you impeach moderators?

Pages : [1] 2

MordechaiGoodbuds
05-21-2009, 10:05 PM
I think the whole concept of moderators is a bunch of BS.

I guess it's like they're supposed to be some neutral hall monitors or unbiased referees with no political opinion. Maybe they're also supposed to be like the hurt feelings police, making sure no one gets their feelings hurt.

In reality they're bullies. If they don't like your opinion or debating style, they threaten to ban you, or shut a thread up.

What if one of these bullies is guilty of violating the code of "don't hurt feelings" on this board?

Dpatersa insulted the intelligence of one poster. Dpatersa claimed benpanced was too stupid to go to www.google.com (http://www.google.com) and type in the words "Gitmo detainees innocent."

Dpatersa also insulted me by saying the opinions I write here are not my own.

Therefore, Dpatersa called one poster stupid and the other a plagiarizer.

How would one go about impeaching and banning said moderator?

quickWit
05-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Well, first I'd spell their name correctly...

Wayne K
05-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Have you tried PMing him? He's a pretty good fella from my experience.

Haggis
05-21-2009, 10:18 PM

I guess it's like they're supposed to be some neutral hall monitors or unbiased referees with no political opinion. Maybe they're also supposed to be like the hurt feelings police, making sure no one gets their feelings hurt.

In reality they're bullies. If they don't like your opinion or debating style, they threaten to ban you, or shut a thread up.

What if one of these bullies is guilty of violating the code of "don't hurt feelings" on this board?

Dpatersa insulted the intelligence of one poster. Dpatersa claimed benpanced was too stupid to go to www.google.com (http://www.google.com) and type in the words "Gitmo detainees innocent."

Bolding mine.

Why don't you write Mac a nice pm about it? :)

Stew21
05-21-2009, 10:23 PM
this thread is a fine start. Keep going. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Stew21
05-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I've locked this one up. I read the thread to which you are referring and your take on it is absurd.

Our rule is Respect.

You seemed to have missed that option in handling this situation.

MacAllister
05-21-2009, 11:46 PM
As one might imagine, Mr. Goodbuds will be taking some time away from posting, which perhaps will give him the breathing space to read and contemplate the Newbie Guide. We can try this again in a week.

And the answer to that question is simple: One cannot impeach a moderator. If you feel a mod has abused his or her position, you can contact me directly with your grievance. I'll warn you in advance, I'm not going to "side" with you against one of the AW moderators. If I agree that there has been an egregious offense, that offense gets dealt with privately. That may not be particularly emotionally satisfying for you, especially if you're thinking you're due some sort of public apology followed by a flogging in the market square, but that's just too damned bad.

These folks work very hard to maintain civility on this forum, and keep things running smoothly. I'm firmly of the belief that moderation is crucial to real conversation, and chaos is the enemy of public discourse. Your persistent attempts to disrupt conversations and demand that an entire community bend over backwards to accommodate your eccentricities amply demonstrate the truth of that conviction.

So I don't really care, MordechaiGoodbuds, whether or not you agree with the necessity for moderators on this board or any other. You can get along here, or take yourself somewhere else entirely.

quickWit
05-22-2009, 12:02 AM
If you feel a mod has abused his or her position, you can contact me directly with your grievance. I'll warn you in advance, I'm not going to "side" with you against one of the AW moderators.

Even if the mod in question is an enormous poopyhead, like III? Come on, Mac, you can tell me...you think he's a poopyhead too.

It's OK to admit it. Srsly.

Sophia
05-22-2009, 12:20 AM
You want to ban dpaterso? He seems to me to be the exact opposite of a bully in his moderating style, and as well as that, gives helpful and thoughtful critiques in SYW and takes the time to give good advice on the Basic Writing Questions board. OP, please use your time out to read around the boards and see how much there is here for you. You could also think about how the thread you referred to could have been moderated to keep the discussion fruitful. I don't think you'd be able to come up with a more fair and appropriate way than what was done. Don't take it as a personal attack, but as suggestions for a more useful way of doing things that would make things better for everyone participating.

Button
05-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Like I always say to people, if you don't like a particular website's politics, you can sit and complain in private and IMs, or you can go find a forum that you agree with, or start your own.

But you know, fighting with other people online is stupid. No one wins, you'll never change anyone else's mind, and more than likely, half of whoever is watching thinks of you as an idiot.

KTC
05-22-2009, 12:23 AM
What a maroon.

Call him a moron and he just sits there grinning moronally.

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 12:29 AM
What a maroon.

Call him a moron and he just sits there grinning moronally.

I could go for a macaroon right now.

Richard

KTC
05-22-2009, 12:29 AM
a macabre maroon macaroon would hit the spot. In Cancun.

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 12:31 AM
a macabre maroon macaroon would hit the spot. In Cancun.

With a couple of cervesas on the side.

Richard

rugcat
05-22-2009, 12:34 AM
One cannot impeach a dictator. The only recourse is to take it to the streets. Streets that are far, far away, hopefully.

KTC
05-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Can we not take off their heads?

LorelieBrown
05-22-2009, 12:35 AM
But you know, fighting with other people online is stupid. No one wins, you'll never change anyone else's mind, and more than likely, half of whoever is watching thinks of you as an idiot.

http://xkcd.com/386/

quickWit
05-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Can we not take off their heads?

...especially the particularly poopy ones?

Silver King
05-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Please let's not pile it on Goodbuds when he's not here to defend himself. He has stated his opinion, and now is dealing with the fallout without access to this discussion.

We should instead use this opportunity to gleefully extol the virtues of our friendly moderators instead of pointing out their shortcomings. :D

quickWit
05-22-2009, 12:42 AM
*points at SK's shortcomings and laughs*

Good Lord, man, put some pants on.

Button
05-22-2009, 12:42 AM

That's like... awesome. :) I have to share that one.

And down with poopy heads! Only delicate flowers and unique snowflakes here!

KTC
05-22-2009, 12:43 AM
I had no idea you were short, SK.

Haggis
05-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Be nice to SK. He's sensitive about his gills.

scarletpeaches
05-22-2009, 12:45 AM
You can't impeach the mods but I think Mac should modify scarletpeaches.

quickWit
05-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I had no idea you were short, SK.

Look at his avvie. If that isn't compensation for a physical shortcoming I don't know what is. :)

Silver King
05-22-2009, 12:48 AM
By "extolling the virtues of our friendly moderators," I didn't mean you should pick on SK, you big bullies!

quickWit
05-22-2009, 12:50 AM
*takes second look at SK's avvie*

Looks like he already spit the hook, too.

KTC
05-22-2009, 12:52 AM
You can't impeach the mods but I think Mac should modify scarletpeaches.

The day mac modifies judaspeaches is the day mac modifies KTC.

I still think that the irrelevant forum is a brilliant idea. I nominate myself and the judas peachy thing as its mods. again.

KTC
05-22-2009, 12:52 AM
By "extolling the virtues of our friendly moderators," I didn't mean you should pick on SK, you big bullies!

call me a bully and i might have to give you a fat lip

scarletpeaches
05-22-2009, 12:55 AM
The day mac modifies judaspeaches is the day mac modifies KTC.

I still think that the irrelevant forum is a brilliant idea. I nominate myself and the judas peachy thing as its mods. again.

My first act as mod of such a forum would be to banninate you.

KTC
05-22-2009, 01:06 AM
My first act as mod of such a forum would be to banninate you.

and mine would be to declare you too irrelevant for such a forum.

I might even declare you irreverent too.

Stew21
05-22-2009, 01:09 AM
I don't think I'd like being Impeached. Maybe imberried?

Trish, wouldn't mind turning scarletpeaches into scarletplums though

quickWit
05-22-2009, 01:09 AM
I think we should have an 'irregulars' thread with designer posts at reduced prices because of spelling errors and other imperfections.

Stew21
05-22-2009, 01:10 AM
I think we should have an 'irregulars' thread with designer posts at reduced prices because of imperfections.

So a special thread just for you then? How lovely.

Silver King
05-22-2009, 01:11 AM
*takes second look at SK's avvie*

Looks like he already spit the hook, too.
Upon further review, it was acknowledged that the hook is still holding fast:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon05-14-07038-2-1.jpg

icerose
05-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Dpat a bully? :ROFL:

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Notice how every time QW makes fun of SK, SK enlarges the size of his avi.

Richard

KTC
05-22-2009, 01:40 AM
Trish, wouldn't mind turning scarletpeaches into scarletplums though

I'd pay to see that happen!

KTC
05-22-2009, 01:41 AM
I think we should have an 'irregulars' thread with designer posts at reduced prices because of spelling errors and other imperfections.

couldn't you have at least made a spelling error for emphasis?

Ken
05-22-2009, 01:45 AM
Derek is a good Mod.
So is SK ... though he does tend to brag about his fishing prowess a bit too often.

Wayne K
05-22-2009, 01:45 AM
So has Derek been banished to Bogeyland yet?

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Derek is a good Mod.
So is SK ... though he does tend to brag about his fishing prowess a bit too often.

Does sycophantry get you something around here?

Richard

Silver King
05-22-2009, 01:54 AM
Notice how every time QW makes fun of SK, SK enlarges the size of his avi.
That happens naturally when I get turned on.

Derek is a good Mod.
Brag? BRAG? I just tell the truth, is all. :)

By the way, I have a whole crop of new fishing pictures to sift through that I'll be bragging interspersing within posts soon. Bet you can't wait!

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:06 AM
What a maroon.

Call him a moron and he just sits there grinning moronally.I think you mean moronically. :D

*runs for her life*

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 02:07 AM
I think you mean moronically. :D

*runs for her life*

No macaroons for you.

Richard

Ken
05-22-2009, 02:09 AM
... actually I'm looking forward to that, SK.
I used to fish, a lot, and enjoyed it :-)

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM
No macaroons for you.

RichardIt's okay I'm on a diet...besides your macaroons suck. :tongue

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 02:11 AM
It's okay I'm on a diet...besides your macaroons suck. :tongue

No they don't. They're moist and chewy and everybody loves them.

Richard

KTC
05-22-2009, 02:12 AM
I think you mean moronically. :D

*runs for her life*

NO I DON'T. That was a Simpsons quote, my lady.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:16 AM
NO I DON'T. That was a Simpsons quote, my lady. Ah that would explain it. Moronic television quotation.

um...not that you are moronic...(of course never you) the Simpsons are.

I know...I'm so dead. LOL

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:17 AM
No they don't. They're moist and chewy and everybody loves them.

RichardIn your dreams, maybe. But I have it on good authority they just laid there on the pan and fell flat when you took them out of the oven. :tongue

KTC
05-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Ah that would explain it. Moronic television quotation.

um...not that you are moronic...(of course never you) the Simpsons are.

I know...I'm so dead. LOL

I actually loath the simpsons. A local radio station always plays the quote. I find it funny that someone is accusing someone else of grinning moronally. Only a moron could accuse anybody of doing anything moronally...hence, the humor.

Angie
05-22-2009, 02:22 AM
Are you making fun of me again, Kev?

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:23 AM
I actually loath the simpsons. A local radio station always plays the quote. I find it funny that someone is accusing someone else of grinning moronally. Only a moron could accuse anybody of doing anything moronally...hence, the humor.I missed the joke again, didn't I?

I hate it when that happens.

*goes off to write some more*

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 02:24 AM
In your dreams, maybe. But I have it on good authority they just laid there on the pan and fell flat when you took them out of the oven. :tongue

She's obviously impuning the character if not the texture of my macaroons and knows not what she speaks of.

Richard

BudBoxer
05-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Hey, to whoever posted http://xkcd.com/386/ above, I blinked and it was like an hour had passed! A whole freaking sixty minutes of my valuable life. I'm a writer. I have more important things to do than look at silly, intelligent, witty, addictive stick figures fornicating and commenting on zombies and string theory. Nevermind. Sniff.

Angie
05-22-2009, 02:28 AM
She's obviously impuning the character if not the texture of my macaroons and knows not what she speaks of.

Richard

Perhaps we need some samples, just to be sure.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:31 AM

Richard
What seems obvious to me, Richard is that you haven't a snappy comeback and have now resorted to addressing our audience instead of engaging me.

I WIN! :D

KTC
05-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Are you making fun of me again, Kev?

I'm always making fun of you, striped one. Git on yer bike!

Ken
05-22-2009, 02:34 AM
Does sycophantry get you something around here?

Richard

... when I was a teen I used to rebel against authority figures, but came to realize that teachers and bosses and parents and mods are not automatic "enemies." If they are doing a good job and helping you in some way there is nothing wrong with showing your appreciation now and again. Give it some thought.

Ken

Seaclusion
05-22-2009, 02:34 AM
I WIN! :D

No, you've never had my wonderful macaroons. You lose.

Richard

CACTUSWENDY
05-22-2009, 02:35 AM
To anyone not liking the way that things might be handled around here....then I might suggest that they want to find a different place to spend their time. Maybe a few days breather might help.

The crew that takes the blunt for keeping the kiddies in line around here have a thankless job sometimes, and I for one, am glad they are at their jobs.

Many things take place behind the veil of the public eye that keeps this forum the best all around. Thanks to those that aid in the work.

This is IMHO....

Angie
05-22-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm always making fun of you, striped one. Git on yer bike!

Okay, just checking. I'll be taking my delicious coffee with me on my bike. Enjoy your macaroons coffee-less. :tongue

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:45 AM
No, you've never had my wonderful macaroons. You lose.

RichardNo really, silly. I don't like macaroons. ;)

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 02:48 AM
To anyone not liking the way that things might be handled around here....then I might suggest that they want to find a different place to spend their time. Maybe a few days breather might help.

The crew that takes the blunt for keeping the kiddies in line around here have a thankless job sometimes, and I for one, am glad they are at their jobs.

Many things take place behind the veil of the public eye that keeps this forum the best all around. Thanks to those that aid in the work.

This is IMHO....
While I understand your sentiment, CW...I have to say, I hope the mods don't feel they are doing something thankless.

I think they know we love them. It's evident in the way we annoy, tease, rip them off and generally harass them. We just wouldn't bother if we didn't love them to bits and pieces. ;)

Gretad08
05-22-2009, 02:54 AM
HA! Now I understand why Mordechai didn't grace his P&CE thread with a response...I think I'll make it through the night though even though he can't rain his wisdom upon us.

And DPaterso responded appropriately (IMO) in that thread just for the record. Thumbs up DP and Mac!

Silver King
05-22-2009, 03:11 AM
...Many things take place behind the veil of the public eye that keeps this forum the best all around...
That's true, and at least half of a mod's work is carried on behind that veil. I'm always tempted to reveal more than I should on the open boards so folks would have a better idea how things work.

Here are a few snippets, though vague, which may or may not help to illuminate things:

Mods work for, and are at the disposal of, the members who make up this site.

Regular mods cannot ban members. Only Supers and Admins, and of course Mac, can terminate memberships.

Mods are not above reproach, especially among their peers. You would not believe how tough we can be among ourselves at times.

The job is, above everything else, a labor of love, an appreciation of the people here, and the believe that, in some small way, we can help to make this site a wonderful experience for all of our members.

And lastly, some of us have nothing better to do than to slum around the boards and give people a hard time at every turn. ;)

Wayne K
05-22-2009, 03:12 AM
While I understand your sentiment, CW...I have to say, I hope the mods don't feel they are doing something thankless.

I think they know we love them. It's evident in the way we annoy, tease, rip them off and generally harass them. We just wouldn't bother if we didn't love them to bits and pieces. ;)

I second this well thought out response. I couldn't be more thankful for the folks who run this site.
Derek just answered a PM I sent asking a question and his answer could have been yes or no, but he gave me examples of how I could do what I was asking about--i'm not oblivious to the fact that he's sharing an education and experience that he worked very hard for.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 03:19 AM
And lastly, some of us have nothing better to do than to slum around the boards and give people a hard time at every turn. ;)I can't remember when the last time was that I felt harassed by a moderator.

I feel so left out. :(

Kaiser-Kun
05-22-2009, 03:21 AM
Mods are not above reproach, especially among their peers. You would not believe how tough we can be among ourselves at times.

I can't remember when the last time was that I felt harassed by a moderator.

I feel so left out.

http://startswithabang.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 03:29 AM
http://startswithabang.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Huh. *thinks about it*

Nope, no harassed feeling here.

Susie
05-22-2009, 03:54 AM
I can't say enough good things about our mods, super mods and Mac. They ply me with enough chocolate to be happy and they work very hard making AW the best it can be and very helpful and kind to everyone. (((((HUGS)) & :Cake: :)

KTC
05-22-2009, 03:55 AM
Okay, just checking. I'll be taking my delicious coffee with me on my bike. Enjoy your macaroons coffee-less. :tongue

Funny.

Coffee me.

Angie
05-22-2009, 03:59 AM

Me too. Maybe we should take it to the TIO complaints thread.

Funny.

Coffee me.

Did you say "please"? I don't remember you saying "please".

Matera the Mad
05-22-2009, 04:08 AM
Let's declare an International Hug-a-Mod Day!

Shail
05-22-2009, 04:24 AM
I'll second that. Let's declare a 'hug-a-Mod' day. I've never had a problem with any Mod either. Generally they're friendly, approachable, and even playful.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Me too. Maybe we should take it to the TIO complaints thread.

*zips on through the thread on a writing break...puts the skids on.............*

Wait...there's a complaint thread in TIO?

Really?

*sulks*

Again, I just don't get the memos.

Wayne K
05-22-2009, 04:31 AM
There are complaints?

LorelieBrown
05-22-2009, 04:49 AM
Hey, to whoever posted http://xkcd.com/386/ above, I blinked and it was like an hour had passed! A whole freaking sixty minutes of my valuable life. I'm a writer. I have more important things to do than look at silly, intelligent, witty, addictive stick figures fornicating and commenting on zombies and string theory. Nevermind. Sniff.

'Twas moi. I love to share my addictions. I figure if xkcd is distracting other writers, mebbe I have a chance at getting ahead in the game. :D

KTC
05-22-2009, 04:52 AM
pah leese.

KTC
05-22-2009, 04:53 AM
I'll second that. Let's declare a 'hug-a-Mod' day. I've never had a problem with any Mod either. Generally they're friendly, approachable, and even playful.

I am ALL for MUG-A-MOD Day! I'll bring the baseball bat. This is gonna be fun!

Silver King
05-22-2009, 04:56 AM
...Generally they're friendly, approachable, and even playful.
One quick personal experience, and I'll shut up: :)

I sent a PM to someone recently about a thread she started in OP. I loved the topic, and wanted to let her know that I appreciated she shared her experiences in OP.

When she responded, it was more out of shock than anything else. She couldn't believe that I was just passing the breeze and thought there was something wrong with her thread.

It took some doing, but I convinced her that I really did like her thread...

The point is that mods might contact you for positive reasons, which is our favorite means of communicating with people. :)

KTC
05-22-2009, 04:57 AM
Did you say "please"? I don't remember you saying "please".

Jesus please us, Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be drinkin' that coffee for months!

Thanking you. Biggest rep comment eva.

Haggis
05-22-2009, 05:01 AM
The point is that mods might contact you for positive reasons, which is our favorite means of communicating with people. :)

Well sure. I guess. But wouldn't it be better if we could simply ban the lot of them?

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 05:09 AM
Well sure. I guess. But wouldn't it be better if we could simply ban the lot of them?but who would scratch you behind the ears if I wasn't here? *big sad eyes*

Shail
05-22-2009, 05:12 AM
Aw, c'mon Haggis. You're not that evil. There's a warm gooey center to that cranky undead doggie exterior.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 05:13 AM
Aw, c'mon Haggis. You're not that evil. There's a warm gooey center to that cranky undead doggie exterior.
no....no...he really IS that evil. That's his charm though. He's our good little evil crusty old doggy with the rabid look in his eyes.

Manix
05-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Personally, I think it would be great to have a bulletin board forum for posting "Nice things a Mod did for me today" or "Reps given to a Mod" so that people might be able to see what you guys do back there behind the big green curtain with your megaphones, and how much you're all appreciated.

Whaddya think?

I sent a PM to Mac yesterday to express my sentiments, and I sincerely hope the other mods could also see it sometime.

This place has been like a life preserver to me! :Thumbs:

Shail
05-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Oh, I guess I'm all backward then, 'cause I though Haggis' evilness was charming.

Manix, that's a neat idea. People could afford to see and be more appreciative of the work Mods do to keep this place running smooth.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 05:19 AM
uh. huh. that's what I said. ;)

Haggis
05-22-2009, 05:31 AM
but who would scratch you behind the ears if I wasn't here? *big sad eyes*

Bah!

Bah!

no....no...he really IS that evil. That's his charm though. He's our good little evil crusty old doggy with the rabid look in his eyes.

Bah!

I hate it when I get all misty.

:D

Shail
05-22-2009, 05:36 AM
I hate it when I get all misty.

I hate to tell you this, but those aren't tears. Some joker threw a can of tear gas in here.

Haggis
05-22-2009, 05:37 AM
I hate to tell you this, but those aren't tears. Some joker threw a can of tear gas in here.

I think that was Dpat. He was hoping to get impeached.

Manix
05-22-2009, 05:38 AM
Mean to tell me he's still kickin'?

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-22-2009, 05:56 AM

I can fix that. Oh, yes, I can. :)

Let's declare an International Hug-a-Mod Day!

Me! Me! Start with me! I love hugs!

Shail
05-22-2009, 05:59 AM
*hugs OFG*

benbradley
05-22-2009, 06:26 AM

This is IMHO....
Try a few Usenet newsgroups (not to be confused with Google Groups). It's fun seeing people ask "who's the moderator of this group?" and there was one guy actually trying to sue a newsgroup. These sorts of actions brought us such terminology as "C&C warning" and "cartooney." If I had been owned by a cat during these times I would have had some pretty badly scratched legs.

Usenet is a whole different world from AW (Hey, there's an SF composition writing newsgroup, and it was someone THERE who suggested I come to AW!), and even though it's completely unmoderated (though threats and other illegal stuff may be reported to police), I've been able to successfully negotiate it since 1996. Many of the tech groups are still good and still not take over by trolls, and even the splurges didn't kill them. I'd HEARD about Usenet newsgroups since circa late 1970's when Jerry Pournelle was writing about them in Byte Magazine and accessed them through Arpanet, and then I spend well over a decade dreaming of having access to them.

That's true, and at least half of a mod's work is carried on behind that veil. I'm always tempted to reveal more than I should on the open boards so folks would have a better idea how things work.
But I was always told that moderation works "very well" and that's all I needed to know! :)

Susie
05-22-2009, 06:29 AM
I'm up for the ((((((HUGS)))))))) as I'm the official Royal Hugger & Chocolatier around here. Let's give all the mods reppies too.

spamwarrior
05-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Oh gosh. Without mods, the spammers would run wild. I was on this forum once where the moderators were not doing their job. They were not enforcing the spam rules and were spending more time in the happy place than on the boards socializing/deleting spam/moderating. As a result, there were trolls. And spammers. The spam problem was horrible. All because of an ineffective set of mods.

But of course, some mods are better than NO mods at all. These mods did delete spam when people complained hard enough. They stopped a few of the scams that were going on, and deleted some of the worst posts.

No mods would have been more than i can stand.

Now, this forum has very effective moderators. They delete spam. They also socialize so that they're not total strangers to the people here. They moderate discussion so that things don't get too nutty, and they ban the people who have no intention of following the rules. (That's what you signed up for. Terms of service? Hello?)

Good job, moderators!

KTC
05-22-2009, 06:41 AM
I put spam on my tacos.

cray
05-22-2009, 06:45 AM
yea yea,....we love the mods and all that.

but what about when they completely screw up and you get what you have here today......a battery avatar that's no longer a battery?
what then?

bettielee
05-22-2009, 06:45 AM
How to impeach a mod.

Take your favorite mod. Remove from container and leave out to get to room temperature.
Find 5 large peaches, preferably in season, still firm, with as little fuzz as you can find.
You'll need a large pot of very hot water and a strainer.

Wait.. did someone already post this recipe? I don't want to duplicate post. I might get in trouble...

spamwarrior
05-22-2009, 06:47 AM
I put spam on my tacos.

I bet they taste good there. Have you ever tried them on fried rice?

cray
05-22-2009, 06:47 AM
you can use completely bald peaches if you can find them.
...ain't going to help.
all the mods are fuzzy.

of course, different mods are fuzzy for different reasons.

pm me. i have a list.

KTC
05-22-2009, 06:52 AM
I bet they taste good there. Have you ever tried them on fried rice?

Lice can fly? Nobody told me.

icerose
05-22-2009, 07:03 AM
I have to say me personally I probably would have stopped writing had it not been for the mods around here and their support and encouragement. After PA I was a damaged writer and it took some real doing to get back up there and going. This place really encouraged me to do so under the loving care of the mods and Mac.

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 07:03 AM
I can fix that. Oh, yes, I can. :)

Ooo, my dear OFG...I get all tingly when you talk like that. *shiver*

I hope that isn't just an empty promise...

you know, like last time. ;)

spamwarrior
05-22-2009, 07:08 AM

Technically they don't fly, they jump.

So far I've seen that the mods have been very very supportive =)

MacAllister
05-22-2009, 07:14 AM
Now, this forum has very effective moderators. They delete spam. They also socialize so that they're not total strangers to the people here. They moderate discussion so that things don't get too nutty, and they ban the people who have no intention of following the rules. (That's what you signed up for. Terms of service? Hello?)

Good job, moderators!Aww. I love a member who actually reads the TOS when she's registering!

Jean Marie
05-22-2009, 07:39 AM
why do I always get to this stuff late?

Now, if it were Haggis we were talking about, we could have a poll about taking him out for his pee time, right?

You're supposed to read the TOS...

Cassiopeia
05-22-2009, 07:43 AM
why do I always get to this stuff late?

Now, if it were Haggis we were talking about, we could have a poll about taking him out for his pee time, right?

You're supposed to read the TOS...Jean Marie!!! Long time no run into. *hugs* Been missing you!

Jean Marie
05-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Jean Marie!!! Long time no run into. *hugs* Been missing you!
Hi! The mods, well they've been beating me up a lot lately, you know how rotten they can be...oh wait, this isn't a pm, is it...oops...

Hey, missed you, too :)

I only hope everyone knows I'm not serious about my remark regarding the mods :D

MaryMumsy
05-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Aww. I love a member who actually reads the TOS when she's registering!

Terms of Service? There were terms of service? I just figured I should behave myself so as to not bring shame to my BFF who brought me over to the dark side. I'm stubborn and opinionated (just ask my hubby), but I try to keep a rein on myself here.

If you are having a problem with a mod, there is a pretty good chance you are acting like an ass.

:Hug2::kiss: to Mac for allowing us to play in her sandbox.

MM

poetinahat
05-22-2009, 07:59 AM

Technically they don't fly, they jump.

Lies fly in formation
Candid fiction spreads its wings
Deceptive at this angle
Does truth dance?
Does truth sing?
-- Wire, "In A Public Place" (http://www.pinkflag.com/read/discography/iBTABA.php)

Um, sorry. I wandered off again, didn't I?

Wayne K
05-22-2009, 08:00 AM
Aww. I love a member who actually reads the TOS when she's registering!
TOS?

bettielee
05-22-2009, 08:03 AM
;) Terms Of Service. You might want to read the thread, too :D

BenPanced
05-22-2009, 08:03 AM
I put spam on my tacos.
Personally, I prefer tacos on my spam.

Manix
05-22-2009, 08:14 AM
TOS= Tacos On Spam

Fenika
05-22-2009, 08:21 AM
ToS. An extra box to check before you are allowed to hit 'Next'

;)

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Susie
05-22-2009, 08:39 AM
Gee, I thought TOS was topping on sundaes. :D

mario_c
05-22-2009, 09:07 AM
How to impeach a mod.

Take your favorite mod. Remove from container and leave out to get to room temperature.
Find 5 large peaches, preferably in season, still firm, with as little fuzz as you can find.
You'll need a large pot of very hot water and a strainer.

Wait.. did someone already post this recipe? I don't want to duplicate post. I might get in trouble...Mmm, peaches on a mod...can lead to some good sauce depending on your preferences and the mod at hand... :D :banana:

scarletpeaches
05-22-2009, 03:49 PM

Better that than getting scarletpeached.

NeuroFizz
05-22-2009, 03:55 PM
For Kevin and PoeteInAChapeau, and from one of my Little Golden Books when I was a snappywhipper (can't cite the details of copyright)

A flea and a fly in a flue
were imprisoned
so what should they to?
Said the flea, let us fly,
said the fly, let us flee,
so they flew through a flaw
in the flue

Found the original, by Ogden Nash (my memory was close but no fatboy):

A Flea and a Fly in a Flue

A flea and a fly in a flue
Were imprisoned, so what could they do?
Said the fly, "let us flee!"
"Let us fly!" said the flea.
So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
--Ogden Nash

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Ooo, my dear OFG...I get all tingly when you talk like that. *shiver*

I hope that isn't just an empty promise...

you know, like last time. ;)

Be careful what you wish for... I have friends in high places. I have friends in low places. I scratch their backs... they scratch mine.

And all those other clichés, y'know. :D

Manix
05-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Be careful what you wish for... I have friends in high places. I have friends in low places. I scratch their backs... they scratch mine.

And all those other clichés, y'know. :D

You know, if you rub all the fuzzy off a peach, it gets rotten really fast.

Just sayin' fwiw.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-22-2009, 04:45 PM
That's why I always get nectarines.

scarletpeaches
05-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Why do I feel unloved? :(

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Want to change your name to scarletnectarines?

Manix
05-22-2009, 04:49 PM

I dunno...could she stand the belittlement?

scarletpeaches
05-22-2009, 04:50 PM

People might not want to rub my fuzzies any more. :(

Ol' Fashioned Girl
Even more troubling: would it fit in the space allotted for username?

Ol' Fashioned Girl
People might not want to rub my fuzzies any more. :(

Some people prefer 'smooth'... just sayin'.

Manix
05-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Some people prefer 'smooth'... just sayin'.

Yeah, shaving peach fuzz is really a necessity in a civilized world these days. Scruffy is "out" (myself excluded, obviously)

spamwarrior
05-22-2009, 06:45 PM
TOS= Tacos On Spam

That's right ;)

Angie
05-22-2009, 07:18 PM
pah leese.

Okay.

I am ALL for MUG-A-MOD Day! I'll bring the baseball bat. This is gonna be fun!

Ooh! I get dibs on RT! :D

Jesus please us, Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be drinkin' that coffee for months!

Thanking you. Biggest rep comment eva.

Ha. You should see the enormous and hideous pictures cray reps me. *shudder*

pm me. i have a list.

And pictures, if that last rep is any indication. *double shudders*

Stew21
05-22-2009, 07:24 PM
I got a pretty horrible picture rep from cray recently, too.

he must be stopped.

vrabinec
05-22-2009, 07:25 PM
I've heard there's a mod cone of silence that drops whenever someone complains about them. They learned it from cops and incorporated similar techniques used by the mafia and the residents of Baltimore slums. It's an amalgam of attack styles that let's them turn anybody's defiant words into gibberish. But only if those words can be harmful to them.

Fortunately, I have figured out how to counter them. I know how to attack the mods and reveal their true, evil natures. This is all we have to do:

Blubbery sucktack of bluster and coy. It cloisters both fume, and in spades. Shudder me, shudder me, quick on the till. Slip a knot and weep. So be the lot of tyranus.

Edit: Crap, they got to me.

Angie
05-22-2009, 07:27 PM
I understood every bit of that. You are diabolical. Well done.

Roger J Carlson
05-22-2009, 07:33 PM
I am ALL for MUG-A-MOD Day! I'll bring the baseball bat. This is gonna be fun!I was actually mugged here. It was horrible.

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/uploads/1/ibenmugged.JPG

Angie
05-22-2009, 07:38 PM
I was actually mugged here. It was horrible.

Thank you for sharing that traumatic and painful experience. I hope it will help others who may be struggling with the same problem.

benbradley
05-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Excuse me, solution isn't a moderator, it's an encabulator, and Rockwell Automation has just exactly what you need:
(do I put a C&C warning just in case, or is posting it in this thread enough?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

cray
05-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Ha. You should see the enormous and hideous pictures cray reps me. *shudder*

I got a pretty horrible picture rep from cray recently, too.

he must be stopped.

don't hassle the hoff!

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-22-2009, 08:02 PM

You, too!? Oh, Roger! I had no idea! And here the two of us have been suffering in silence all this time... thinking we were alone in the forum!

Stew21
05-22-2009, 08:03 PM
I've been mugged as well.

I even know the mugger. I was mugged by Poetinahat.

And then Mac Hello Kittied me.

And then Mac modded me.

And then mac supered me.

It's all still very traumatic.

quickWit
05-22-2009, 08:04 PM
And here the two of us have been suffering in silence...

:roll:

In silence, she says!

:roll:

Good one, OFG.

euclid
05-22-2009, 08:07 PM
OFG: I wish you'd tone down your avatar. I have photosensitive epilepsy (well I might have).

vrabinec
05-22-2009, 08:51 PM
OFG: I wish you'd tone down your avatar. I have photosensitive epilepsy (well I might have).

Screw that. I wanna see if it still sparkles when the dress is gone.

Shail
05-22-2009, 09:01 PM
The Twilight threads are around the corner. Just pick one and you'll see sparkles a'plenty.

spamwarrior
05-22-2009, 09:26 PM
The Twilight threads are around the corner. Just pick one and you'll see sparkles a'plenty.

Can't... stand... sparkly... vampires...

Roger J Carlson
05-22-2009, 09:29 PM
And now...now...I'm..."Unimpeachable". *sob*

KTC
05-22-2009, 09:30 PM

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/uploads/1/ibenmugged.JPG

That was very punny.

KTC
05-22-2009, 09:32 PM
I've been mugged as well.

I even know the mugger. I was mugged by Poetinahat.

And then Mac Hello Kittied me.

And then Mac modded me.

And then mac supered me.

It's all still very traumatic.

Show off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have thought, though, that it would have been more traumodic than traumatic. But you would know better than I.

Stew21
05-22-2009, 10:38 PM
that's not showing off! They were all sneak-attacks.

Buster is quite stealthy.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Ain't she?

She's not there... then she's still not there! Yet something has happened to you and it takes you a minute or two to figure out what it was! And by the time you get it figured out... it's too late.

Too late.

scarletpeaches
05-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Medievalist once sparkly-avatared me and I liked it.

Roger J Carlson
05-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Medievalist once sparkly-avatared me and I liked it.TMI

Medievalist
05-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Medievalist once sparkly-avatared me and I liked it.

Scarlet, I thought you agreed not to sparkle-and-tell.

scarletpeaches
05-23-2009, 12:32 AM
I sorreh. :(

Angie
05-24-2009, 03:07 AM
*sigh* I haven't been sparklied in ages.

Alan Yee
05-24-2009, 03:21 AM
I haven't been sparklied ever.

Angie
05-24-2009, 03:22 AM
You just haven't found the right sparkler yet. Patience, Young One.

STKlingaman
05-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Like any good American,
You start your own Writers Forum.
You get hundreds of contributors (maybe thousands!).
You rule with a feather or Iron Hammer,
and then %#@& starts, until you
can't take it any more.

Then you sell it for gabzillions,
find a nice beach and exhale.

Is that it?

or was it . . .
taken out back, and hung until
your toes turn purple?

Wait weren't we talking about
fruit early?

cray
05-24-2009, 03:24 AM
I haven't been sparklied ever.

you're lucky.

sometimes they don't sparkle you.
they just put you in a pair of leather pants and make you sit there starring at the camera like a dork.

Angie
05-24-2009, 03:27 AM
you're lucky.

sometimes they don't sparkle you.
they just put you in a pair of leather pants and make you sit there starring at the camera like a dork.

But you are a dork, so it should come naturally to you.

benbradley
05-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Scarlet, I thought you agreed not to sparkle-and-tell.
After seeing this reality, I'm reconsidering my crush on Scarletpeaches.

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 05:22 AM
Reconsidering as in you DO have a crush now, or you don't?

bettielee
05-24-2009, 05:23 AM
yes. I fell prey to one of Cray's horrid naughty reps, but I turned my back on him and he forgot all about me. Sort of like Freddie Krueger.

Sparklied? Someone can do that? I caught a spammer the other night, red handed. I guess you gotta stop a freight train these days... sigh. **flutters off**

Matera the Mad
05-24-2009, 05:26 AM
Spammers are cheap. It prolly takes dozens of scalps to get you one bitty sparkle.

BenPanced
05-24-2009, 05:40 AM
My av scares enough people without it being sparklied.

Angie
05-24-2009, 06:25 AM
*runs screaming from Ben's av*

Pat~
05-24-2009, 09:24 AM

I am so sending this to my husband. :D

Manix
05-24-2009, 03:42 PM
I am so sending this to my husband. :D

That guy's a genius. He's pretty young too. His comics got so many hits on his website with requests for more that he had to shut it down. (He said his creativity was being stifled by the pressure to perform) True story.

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Apparently I have been sparklied WHILE ASLEEP.

Which unscrupulous person did this LISA?????????:rant:

Manix
05-24-2009, 05:46 PM

It's a good look for you, peach.

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 05:47 PM
I mean...while I slept. WHILE MY BACK WAS TURNED!

Devil Ledbetter
05-24-2009, 05:47 PM

Oooh, shiny!

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/customavatars/avatar3809_225.gif

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Does it suit me, though? Should I keep it?

Manix
05-24-2009, 05:51 PM

Absoposilutely--yes.

Haggis
05-24-2009, 05:52 PM
It's very sparkly.

thethinker42
05-24-2009, 05:53 PM

They look like dangleberries.

*runs away in case they explode*

Manix
05-24-2009, 05:54 PM

Don't listen Peach. She's just jealous.

thethinker42
05-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Don't listen Peach. She's just jealous.

You won't be so full of yourself when you're covered in Dangleberry shrapnel. *hides in bunker*

cray
05-24-2009, 05:57 PM
*looks at haggis's's' avatar*

you said it, tt42. agreed.

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 06:01 PM

After reading your SOON TO BE PUBLISHED NOVEL, BETWEEN BROTHERS, they probably will. :D

Manix
05-24-2009, 06:02 PM
You won't be so full of yourself when you're covered in Dangleberry shrapnel. *hides in bunker*

Bring it...

yeah, well...

Okay, you're *snicker* you're...

askin'

for

it

*snort*

buwahahahah....!

(I just got the most insane picture in my head of strawberry jelly splattered across my keyboard)

Medievalist
05-24-2009, 07:39 PM

Hey! Those are Georgia peaches.

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 07:41 PM
They look like orange Venus fly-traps.

Therefore, they stay. :D

mscelina
05-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Actually, I was thinking more like an orange Audrey II...

KTC
05-24-2009, 07:47 PM
peaches are peaches. now that's funny. can we get a picture of Judas peeking out from behind said peaches. Pretty please. Mayhaps a glittery Judas???

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 07:47 PM
FEED ME SEYMOUR!

KTC
05-24-2009, 07:48 PM
seymour glass

scarletpeaches
05-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Seymour Butts.

KTC
05-24-2009, 07:50 PM
seymour peaches

KTC
millions of peaches

scarletpeaches
Peaches for free.

KTC
05-24-2009, 07:51 PM
And the loop is complete. lock thread.

spamwarrior
05-25-2009, 03:37 AM
Anyone eat canned peaches recently?

Matera the Mad
05-25-2009, 05:40 AM
canning impairs peaches

benbradley
05-25-2009, 05:46 AM
Reconsidering as in you DO have a crush now, or you don't?
I did until my last post in this thread, but now that I'm seeing your peaches, I'm in love again!

They look like orange Venus fly-traps.
Ain't touchin' that. At least not in public.

spamwarrior
05-25-2009, 06:04 AM
canning impairs peaches

Really?

TemlynWriting
05-25-2009, 06:30 AM
seymour glass

I just have to say that this is a great Salinger reference, and I love the Glass family, especially in Franny & Zooey. Great book! :)

KTC
05-25-2009, 01:12 PM
My favourite Salinger book. (-; I have a Golden named Franny.

TemlynWriting
05-25-2009, 08:26 PM
My favourite Salinger book. (-;

Mine, too. You've got excellent taste in books.

I have a Golden named Franny.

And in names. ;)

BlueLucario
05-26-2009, 10:57 PM

Can't believe I'm saying this but..you know the saying.

QQ CRY MOAR!!!!! And spell his name right next time. Don't insult the god mods, or you will feel my wrath.

brainstorm77
05-26-2009, 11:01 PM
All jokes aside there are better ways to deal with having a problem with a mod then starting a thread.

spamwarrior
05-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Especially a rant on how the concept of mods is BS.

cray
05-26-2009, 11:52 PM
All jokes aside there are better ways to deal with having a problem with a mod then starting a thread.

just give them a swirlie and be done with it.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Especially if you like leather pants.

BlueLucario
05-26-2009, 11:54 PM
just give them a swirlie and be done with it.
Swirlies are too clean. Try a wedgie.

cray
05-26-2009, 11:55 PM
have you seen the bathroom in the cabaret?

dpaterso
05-26-2009, 11:57 PM
This entire thread is a sticky spider's web designed to trap rebels and malcontents into revealing themselves.

-Derek

spamwarrior
05-26-2009, 11:59 PM
What's a swirlie?

vrabinec
05-26-2009, 11:59 PM

There's a brown-noser in every bunch. The cool kids'll be over here, smoking in the boy's room while you put that apple on the teacher's desk.

scarletpeaches
05-27-2009, 12:00 AM
This entire thread is a sticky spider's web designed to trap rebels and malcontents into revealing themselves.

-Derek

*reveals herself*

cray
05-27-2009, 12:01 AM
*reveals herself*

:e2photo:

dpaterso
05-27-2009, 12:02 AM
*reveals herself*
<sprays Diet Coke> Oh I say.

-Derek

Williebee
05-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Mods can't be impeached. It's a life sentence. No parole. We aren't even going to let you SEE "Go", let alone get past it.

:)

vrabinec
:e2photo:

I want three copies. If you can get them signed across the peaches, I'll double the price.

cray
What's a swirlie?

click (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swirlie&r=f)

quickWit
05-27-2009, 12:05 AM
What's a swirlie?

When one's head is forcibly dunked into a flushing toilet, it's a swirlie.

When one's head is voluntarily dunked in a toilet, it's simply Cray or Haggis getting a drink.

scarletpeaches
05-27-2009, 12:06 AM
No, that's a bogflush.

spamwarrior
05-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Oh. Thanks. Makes sense.

LorelieBrown
05-27-2009, 12:13 AM
That guy's a genius. He's pretty young too. His comics got so many hits on his website with requests for more that he had to shut it down. (He said his creativity was being stifled by the pressure to perform) True story.

Huh? Then why's the site update still?

*looks for something flying over her head*

quickWit
05-27-2009, 12:15 AM
When one's head is forcibly dunked into a flushing toilet, it's a swirlie.

When one's head is voluntarily dunked in a toilet, it's simply Cray or Haggis getting a drink.

No, that's a bogflush.

No, a bogflush is when the Queen drinks from the toilet.

Thanks for playing, though. :)

vrabinec
05-27-2009, 12:15 AM
click (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swirlie&r=f)

I love that site. Every time I go there, it takes me somewhere different. I started out on swirlies, and ended up on assgremlins.

brainstorm77
05-27-2009, 12:16 AM
There's a brown-noser in every bunch. The cool kids'll be over here, smoking in the boy's room while you put that apple on the teacher's desk.

and your point is? :)

vrabinec
05-27-2009, 12:47 AM
and your point is? :)

WTF? Did you just change your avvy? Because, all of the sudden, you seem much more imposing. Anyway, it's a well known fact that cool people always rebel against the establishment, no matter how benevolent the establishment might be. And brown nosers are always trying to side with said establishment. Hence my point that....um...never mind.

brainstorm77
05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
WTF? Did you just change your avvy? Because, all of the sudden, you seem much more imposing. Anyway, it's a well known fact that cool people always rebel against the establishment, no matter how benevolent the establishment might be. And brown nosers are always trying to side with said establishment. Hence my point that....um...never mind.

Yeah I changed my avvy, its the real me. I've had my problems here with other members and a mod..... I just use the ignore feature now. I kinda learned the hard way and while it took a bit for me to catch on to do so.. I'm much better off :)

KTC
05-27-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm into antidisestablishmentarianism, so suck wind.

scarletpeaches
05-27-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm pro-antiKevin, so bite me.

KTC
05-27-2009, 12:58 AM
I'm pro-antiKevin, so bite me.

I'm anti-proJudas, so kick me.

vrabinec
05-27-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm pro-philactic, so I'm safe no matter what you do.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-27-2009, 01:26 AM
Aaaaand I started with assgremlins and ended up... well, I'm not gonna tell you where I ended up.

benbradley
05-27-2009, 02:34 AM
I'm into antidisestablishmentarianism, so suck wind.I'm pro space exploration, mind if I just suck vacuum?

Wayne K
05-27-2009, 02:36 AM
I'm pro-life, so I use the ignore button.

Especially with assgremlins.

KTC
05-27-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm pro space exploration, mind if I just suck vacuum?

You're such a void.

scarletpeaches
05-27-2009, 02:39 AM
I avoid you.

KTC
05-27-2009, 02:43 AM
I avoid you.

You are devoid.

Button
05-27-2009, 02:44 AM
I tend to avoid doorknobs. I have a mega fear of static shock.

Pagey's_Girl
05-27-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm anti-everything, but that's because I'm in a really snarky mood today.

KTC
05-27-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm anti-everything, but that's because I'm in a really snarky mood today.

If you're anti-everything you are then pro-nothing. Which makes you a big fat liar. Go chase your tail!

Pagey's_Girl
05-27-2009, 02:56 AM
Go chase your tail!

I've more or less spent the entire day doing just that at work. Which probably explains my mood.

Kaiser-Kun
05-27-2009, 03:31 AM
I am Spartacus.

Komnena
05-27-2009, 04:12 AM
No, I'm Spartacus!

KTC
05-27-2009, 04:13 AM
I'm SMARTACUS and you're both dumb!

Pagey's_Girl
05-27-2009, 04:15 AM
Can I be Caligula? Then I could do all the fun stuff like torture people. :D

KTC
05-27-2009, 04:17 AM
Can I be Caligula? Then I could do all the fun stuff like torture people. :D

What she asked of me at the end of the day
Caligula would have blushed

Kaiser-Kun
05-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Can you guys stop using memes? This is madness!

scarletpeaches
05-27-2009, 04:42 AM
I'm SMARTACUS and you're both dumb!

You're FARTACUS you big poopyhead!

thethinker42
05-27-2009, 04:43 AM
You're FARTACUS you big poopyhead!

THIS. IS. FARTAAAAAAAAAAA!