Any other AWers in "RL" consistantly get in trouble...

vrabinec

Dipwad
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vrabinec-fred.blogspot.com
Nah, mine tends to come from lying my ass off because I hate everything about my life except writing, and that pisses the boss, the wife, and the parents off. If I became a hermit, I could always tell the truth.

ad_lucem

Peligro:Herbicidal Poriomaniac
Registered
Reaction score
...for telling the truth?

Please share:D

And Wayne just PM me---i bet your list is longer than mine;)

Yeah, I'm afraid the wonderful quality of tactfulness is often missing from my world.

Sometimes saying it like it is...not such a good thing.

Reaction score
All the time and I don't care.

I'd rather be hated for telling the truth than adored for being a liar.

Sweetleaf

Momentary lapse of reason
Registered
Reaction score
At last, OFFICIALLY in the middle of nowhere. But
I got in a bit of trouble at work for that once.

When someone left the office we would do a card and whip round to get them a present, which I was in charge of. Well, a well-liked lady was leaving to go on maternity leave, so I got a card and sent it round with a bag to collect donations for her gift.

How much did we get from an office of 20+ people? $13. And $10 of that was from me and our manager.

$3 the stingy bastards!

So I sent an email out to everyone to say how disappointed Ruby would be if she knew that the people she worked with cared so little about her they couldn't spare a couple of dollars to get her anything and how I thought they were all selfish and thoughtless.

The manager then came out of his office shaking his head at me saying 'Jo, Jo, Jo, you can't do that! You're right, but you can't do that!'

No one did a collection when I left ;)

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... I told a relative I was aiming to be a writer, once.
Many years later, they're still laughing :-(

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I'm afraid the wonderful quality of tactfulness is often missing from my world.

Sometimes saying it like it is...not such a good thing.
me too:)
I surround myself with idiots who make me look better than I actually do.
Can I borrow your game plan?

All the time and I don't care.

I'd rather be hated for telling the truth than adored for being a liar.

Very true! I agree---it's just when they start with the mobs and the torches I get a bit nervous;)

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I got in a bit of trouble at work for that once.

When someone left the office we would do a card and whip round to get them a present, which I was in charge of. Well, a well-liked lady was leaving to go on maternity leave, so I got a card and sent it round with a bag to collect donations for her gift.

How much did we get from an office of 20+ people? $13. And $10 of that was from me and our manager.

$3 the stingy bastards!

So I sent an email out to everyone to say how disappointed Ruby would be if she knew that the people she worked with cared so little about her they couldn't spare a couple of dollars to get her anything and how I thought they were all selfish and thoughtless.

The manager then came out of his office shaking his head at me saying 'Jo, Jo, Jo, you can't do that! You're right, but you can't do that!'

No one did a collection when I left ;)

The curmudgeon in me is laughing out loud that you only collected $3. The eternally hopeful and blissful head in the clouds dreamer in me wants to walk through that office and slap everybody in the face. But your boss is right...you can't force people to be decent..or guilt them into being decent. They are quite despicable though...YUCK!

Kevin, laughing and crying.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
I've learned the hard way that my idea of funny isn't always the same as everyone else's - I have a seriously morbid sense of humor and my wisecracks don't always come out the way I intended. (Like the time a couple of co-workers were talking about a story on the news - Michael Jackson getting questioned by police after he went into a Wal-mart wearing a ski mask. One wondered why he'd gone into a Wal-mart in the first place and I piped up "They had a sign in the window that said "Boy's Pants Half-Off!" She didn't think it was funny...)

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Should I start with the scumbag lawyer who turned me in to the Feds for coming forward to help free his own client?

How about going to work on the books and giving up disability to go back to work (most work off the books and collect) and when I was reinjured they wouldn't give it back to me.

Or the time I told DL that she has a nice ass and she kicked me into a seafood display at Long John Silvers?

The reason she insisted on PMs.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
i am a vampire i am a vampire i am a vampire i have lost my fangs

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
My coworker bitches and moans that nothing he does ever turns out right and everything he touches always breaks down and turns into a long repair ordeal.

I told him there was a good reason for that and walked away before he could work out what I meant.

And that was just this morning.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Should I start with the scumbag lawyer who turned me in to the Feds for coming forward to help free his own client?

How about going to work on the books and giving up disability to go back to work (most work off the books and collect) and when I was reinjured they wouldn't give it back to me.

Or the time I told DL that she has a nice ass and she kicked me into a seafood display at Long John Silvers?

The reason she insisted on PMs.
:Ssh:

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My coworker bitches and moans that nothing he does ever turns out right and everything he touches always breaks down and turns into a long repair ordeal.

I told him there was a good reason for that and walked away before he could work out what I meant.

And that was just this morning.
:D:D:D:D