• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking For Fantasy Beta Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antaeus

Registered
Reaction score
Working on further polishing and editing my medieval fantasy manuscript, so a beta reader would be great to help out, mostly for pointing out any sticky plot points, if you find incomplete sentences, etc. Don't think you'd find any of the latter, I've already reviewed it twice thus far, but never say never and such, and a fresh pair of eyes could make all the difference. I could also use help in tracking segments or passages that really slow down the story's pace or detract from it; I really like to write, and it's probably going to show in spades.

The plot for the novel is decidedly more dialogue and character driven than action-oriented, with only a few small battles throughout it. I'm hoping to write more than one along this plot line, and the story would get more combative the further along it progresses, probably culminating in a war or two.

Post here if you're interested, with contact information. If you're iffy about leaving contant information on a public forum, then feel free to PM it to me instead. Also just feel free to contact me with any questions you might have if you need more information before you decide.

Mr. Anonymous

Just a guy with a pen & a delusion
Registered
Reaction score
If you're still looking for a beta, pm me. I will give you my email address and you can send me the first few pages so I can see if it's up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.