PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break ..... Thanks for the memories

GavinPreacher
05-16-2009, 07:18 PM
I just watched the series finale of Prison Break and the first thing that hit me that there would be no more. No more brothers, no more Mahone, T Bag, the General or any of them. It's over. I'm sad to see it go but happy to see it leave. A show that started out so simply mushroomed into one of my favorite shows of all time. I foudn myself anxiously waiting each week for Michael and company to give me a great hour of entertainment.

But, like all things, the show did run its' course. There was only so much that could be done and it really was time for it to end. They provided so much fun over their seasons that am sure i will find myself watching reruns and my dvd collection when i need some good entertainment.

Michael will go down as one of the more fascinating, inteeresting heroes that tv has seen in a long time. Definitely one of the most memorable tv characters i have ever seen. Lincoln too. The play and the stroy about two brothers will be enduring to me.

Hell, i found myself crying at the very end of the program and for anyone who watched it you know why.

All i have to say is thanks to FOX for PRISON BREAK.

Goodbye and God speed Michael.