Is this possible in an apocalypse world?

angelicgemini

Registered
Reaction score
The world has transformed into a primal, bestial state. Due to the apocalypse made by angels and devils. Is it possible we could have like otherwordly creatures coming in, also this setting is, what if George Bush stayed in power in America. Then he caused the end, is it possible? For otherwordly creatures to come in.

Sorry, for the grammar mistakes, I'm just in a rush, to prepare for my exam.

Maiden

Registered
Reaction score
It is your world. Anything is possible.

If you make it believable then your readers will believe in the world in your story.

angelicgemini

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so if I put in like people with tails, can that be believable, if this is what happens in the future, because due to genetic engineering or like gargoyles, I know you're saying it's my world. But I want to make it realistic, but also fun to read, but showing some negative outcomes of the end of the world.

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
Angels and demons could bring forth any sort of creature. But no one will believe George Bush could get elected again, not even if he used magic. You could change your timeframe to make your story happen during his presidency in another reality.

Maiden

Registered
Reaction score
Hun this is your world, make it believable and it is.

And there are plenty of mutations/deformities going on now in animals and humans. So who is to say what will happen in the real world in the future.

Like I said if you write it well and it is believable in the world you created then your readers will be happy little kittens. If you don't make it fit into the world you create then readers will call you on it.

You might look into reading a few post apocalyptic books and see the worlds other writers created. A great majority aren't "realistic" if applied to the real world but it all flows and is very believable in their world.

angelicgemini

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the advice. I read the book 'The Road', it is so interesting, I hope you guys and ladies read it. Thank you for telling me, I was just worried.

Shamisen

Mother of Pog!
Registered
Reaction score
I think if you're putting in angels and demons then absolutely anything goes because (and apologies if I offend any people of faith) these aren't exactly two proven concepts...