Some Popular Conversion Tools Related to iPod -- Now with even more Dancing Cows!

phenix

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Yes, I'm back! With a super special announcement for my glorious product! You've asked and Spammers like me have been listening. The Tippyturd DVD Ripperupper Packittighter for Mac is now available with even more dancing cows!

Cow.gif
Cow.gif
Cow.gif

Note:
As always, remember to keep these important points in mind:

Step 1: Don't touch the cow's teats. You'll go to jail. Ask Poetinahat.

Step 2: Dance along with the cow, if you like. You'll have to provide your own music though. Sorry.

Step 3: Drink lots of beer or other alcoholic beverages while watching the cow dance. If you're not old enough to imbibe, hold your breath until you feel ready to pass out or barf. The end result is the same.

Step 4: In the event of a stampede, protect yourself: toss any available chihuahua in front of the thundering herd. It won't stop them but it never fails to entertain.

OK! Now you can enjoy your favorite dancing cow Videos on your portable devices.
Have plenty of dollars on hand. Cow tipping is a popular activity.
Watch them at work or with your friends and you too will soon learn the true meaning of the words unemployed and ostracized.

Now Available in Pandemic Poetry flavor!
Also available:
StoopidSpamarificModulatorRaygun
Perverts SPAM! Twist it to do your evil bidding!

Last edited by a moderator:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cow is still a tramp

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Step 3: Drink lots of beer or other alcoholic beverages while watching the cow dance.

He's sure making some good sense here though.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Udderly predicatable Wayne

Deleted member 42

I herd it all beef fore.

And again, if I were gonna spam Mac pod management tools I'd refer to good ones, like PodWorks and Senuti.

Don't have a cow, man.