Shadowbane Shuts Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgins

Banned
Reaction score
Who even knew it was still running? I must have played it briefly about 5 years ago. I heard tales of it for years.
And now it is no more. Here is the last message:

We come to you now with regret and sadness, but also happiness and pride. Regret and sadness that it has finally come to this and as of May 1, 2009 the Shadowbane servers will be powered down once and for all. Yet happiness that it lasted so very long, and pride to be able to stand before such a passionate community to thank you for your undying support and unwavering loyalty to Shadowbane.

Memories of Ages past and present will always remain in the hearts of those who fought for land and title, power and greed, and above all, the sword known as Shadowbane. Tales of epic proportions will be remembered and told for years to come. Allow me to remember the tales past with you one final time.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
i work with several of the main wolfpack guys who created and developed it. it had a good run.

Higgins

Banned
Reaction score
i work with several of the main wolfpack guys who created and developed it. it had a good run.

I was thinking, for all these games that shut down...it would be nice to have some kind of archive where some stories from the game were kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.