Name That Location

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
I'm not new to AW, but wow, I totally never have been in this forum before until a couple days ago. It's fun. So I wanted to start a thread.

I'm a traveler, and I love learning about the little things that mostly only locals know in an area.

So here's the "Name That Location" game.

You name three things that are associated with a state/country/major city. If you pick too small a place, we might not hit on it.

If no one can guess within so many answers, you have to tell people the answer and what the three things are about.

Points if you get an answer right. Bonus points if you can list what each of the three items are. Points add up, but don't amount to anything. It's just more fun that way.

Repeating places is OK, but try not to repeat too many at the same time and try to give different clues.

If you cheat by using Google, at least fess up to. ;)

Example, if I sent out: Microsoft, coffee and Space Needle, you can probably guess that's Seattle.

You can make the clues more difficult if you wish, like instead of coffee, you can say, "addictive hot drink" or some such, if it seems too easy.

Here's one to start:

Ale8
Mammoth
Grass that isn't green

'Cause I likes me a good mystery game.

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Kentucky

"Big" dome
beignets
famous type-of-whiskey street

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
Superdome.
Cafe du Monde.
Bourbon Street.

N'awlins. :D

Lamingtons
Kookaburras
A very hot pretend vampire hunter/mutant/psycho magician.