Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Why has the who's online feature been disabled? Also, when I click on my own name is says i'm offline. Just wondering is all.

*B*

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
There's a thread somewhere of Jenna explaining it. Can't remember where.

But, from what I understand it's because it was freaking people out, being watched. She disabled it. Privacy reasons, I guess. Which I think is good.

If I can find the thread, I'll post the link...

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
I think it's a good thing as well....However it would be nice to know who is online and who isn't...Still it's a good privacy thing :)

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
It'll show at the bottom of the index page who's online, but you can't click on a person's name to see where they're at in the forum, or click the active user link that, I think, showed a list of what each member was viewing.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
aspiringwriter said:
When I click on my own name it says i'm offline...

Maybe you are?!?...do-do do-do...do-do do-do (I don't know how to write Twilight Zone music)

BTW, thanks Celeste, I never even knew that stuff existed and since it no longer does, I don't feel so stupid!

Rob :)

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Maybe you are?!?...do-do do-do...do-do do-do (I don't know how to write Twilight Zone music)

BTW, thanks Celeste, I never even knew that stuff existed and since it no longer does, I don't feel so stupid!

Rob :)

That's all right. Lol...

I knew you could click on a name and see where a member was at, which I did use a lot when I was looking for someone, but I didn't know of the 'user list' until about a week before it was disabled. I'm always signed in 'invisible', so noone can see me. Lol... :gone:

Status
Not open for further replies.