PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader/partner needed

alistorsoul
05-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Hello all,

I’ve started writing a Action-Historical fantasy novel, and although I’m not really far yet, I’ve basically got most of it planned out and just need to get it written out. Anyway, what I need is someone to basically give me some constructive criticism and help with getting some of the finer details out into something that makes sense.

The story is told from the point of view of Jinx, a female vampire from Sparta. Living most of her life surrounded only by those close to her, an Athenian vampire by the name of Amor is her only link to the outside world. With news from Amor, tensions between the vampires has always exist but are hitting a dangerous boiling point - with the humans taking the role of a scapegoat. Knowing the dangers of war, especially between the closest thing to immortals, Jinx begins to unravel secrets never meant to be told and the dangers that ensue.

Experience doesn’t really matter to me as long as you’re interested and reliable. I’ll also be happy to read some of your work as well in return.

If you interested feel free to reply here, Pm me, or email me at provethatweexsist@hotmail.com .

Thanks for your time. :D

(Oh, as a brief warning/mentioning I tend to be pretty… blunt, for lack of a better word, when I’m writing so graphic scenes (both violent and sexual although less on the sexual) will happen.)

MeganRebekah
05-05-2009, 05:21 AM
As you start out I recommend posting the prologue and first chapter in the Share Your Work forum where you can get lots of feedback from a variety of people. Everyone has different tastes and different strong points that will all help you out.

alistorsoul
05-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Alright. Thanks. :D