Don't you hate...

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
When people say "help yourself" and then watch your every move as if to say "but not really."

I had an inordinant meatball to pasta ratio last night obviously....

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I was hungry and in a meatball mood--is that a crime?

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
The garlic bread was Pepperidge farm with mozzarella--that I went overboard on I'll admit.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hate it when someone asks for your honest opinion and then flips out you when you give it because it wasn't what they wanted to hear.

If you want your own opinion back use a farking tape recorder.

And Wayne pphhhtt on those who didn't want you in meatball and garlic bread heaven. I llllllooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee garlic bread and never eat it in moderation.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Mine caught on fire because I like cheese too much.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Which goes right back to the mozzarella garlic bread.

"Help yourself" is something you better damn well mean if it's a hungry Irishman you're talking to.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Self-help is always nine parts meatballs and one part pasta, so you were fully justified...

Manix

Mutatis mutandis
Registered
Reaction score
I'll probably end up with garlic breath all day too, but some things are worth the pain we put ourselves through...:D

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
If I tell you to help yourself, and then if I eye you through the whole meal, it's to make sure you've had enough. I'll stuff you full and then shove some more in for good measure.

It's not really my fault. My father does it and my grandmother did it. Granny used to fix a full pot roast dinner, after you'd call to say you were on your way with a gigantic box of fried chicken to feed everyone. Because, you know, one meal wasn't enough.

So I do the same thing. Are you hungry? Are you sure you don't want something to eat? I can fix X, Y and Z if you need something...

T, who force feeds her guests

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Okay so I heard there is food here...I don't care what it is right now, but does it come with liquor? :D I'm starved, and if this is breakfast and I'm gonna smell like I ate dinner before noon....I might as well be drunk too!