Where can I find....

Status
Not open for further replies.

selenawemiss

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Agents to email for me to send a inquiry to? Would it have to be by young adult and romance sense it is a romance novel but its also a young adult?
I went to a few web sites but those don't seem to bring up a lot of people

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
There are many websites to find agents. If you search around AW and look in the beware/background forum here you'll find a fair few. Querytracker.com is also a great source.

Since your novel is a YA romance, you should be looking to submit to agents that handle YA, and if they handle romance as well that could mean there might be added interest.

Anywho. I'd suggest maybe posting the first chapter in the share your work forum here. You'll get some great crits and (I'm not dissing 12-year-olds here) seeing that you're only 12 the more help you can receive at a young age to help you improve, the stronger your writing will be when you're older. I remember when I wrote stories at that age I thought they were the best thing ever. Looking back now, I cringe

:)

x

Last edited:

Conant

The Spiral King
Registered
Reaction score
R'lyeh, trying to wake up that useless Cthulhu.
YA Romance is a very hot genre. So many YA novels are romance, and as a result, there are many agents who handle it. If agents handle YA, they'll probably take a look. As for where to go? Agentquery.com is a good place. Lots of people listed there, so take a look!

selenawemiss

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
There are many websites to find agents. If you search around AW and look in the beware/background forum here you'll find a fair few. Querytracker.com is also a great source.

Since your novel is a YA romance, you should be looking to submit to agents that handle YA, and if they handle romance as well that could mean there might be added interest.

Anywho. I'd suggest maybe posting the first chapter in the share your work forum here. You'll get some great crits and (I'm not dissing 12-year-olds here) seeing that you're only 12 the more help you can receive at a young age to help you improve, the stronger your writing will be when you're older. I remember when I wrote stories at that age I thought they were the best thing ever. Looking back now, I cringe

:)

x
Thank-you so much for the help. (P.S. I turned thirteen in February. Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.