Boobs Gone Bad

Alitra

Registered
Reaction score
Boobs Gone Bad - Looking for men's opinions.

Looking specifically for male input here, although if your a lady who has experienced a man's reaction to the following scenario, I'd like to here from you too.

I realize this is a personal subject and I might be better served finding a discussion board somewhere where folks can participate anonymously, but I thought I'd try it here first.
----

You've met a lady you really like. She is hot, has a great figure. Things are going great. You have had a few dates. The relationship has not progressed to intamcy yet but you've fantisized about getting your hands on her nice pair of C-cups.

Then she tells you that the boobs are fakes. No, not just silicone jobs but complete fakes. She had a total double mastectomy and they were rebuilt from the ground up, no nipple sensation whatsoever, in fact, no sensation on any part of the breasts.

Ok, lets say you stay in the relationship and become intimate. Would the boobs still turn you on. Would you include them in "the act" for your own enjoyment even though she doesn't feel anything? Would it change the way you approached foreplay, etc?
----

Thanks for any help with this and I'll understand completely if this doesn't get any responses. ;)

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I started to not open this thread, assuming it was a specific question for women.

This is just my personal take on the subject from a slightly different angle. I've found that women are different about how much they enjoy having their breasts caressed (or, uh, other things done to them); some really enjoy it a lot, some enjoy it somewhat, and a few don't get much pleasure from it at all. I have dated all three types. I have to say that with the ones I've dated who got very little or no pleasure from it, it did make a difference to me as well. I still did it (it's almost impossible for a guy not to) and got some enjoyment from it, but it wasn't as much fun. It then became something like rubbing her arms or legs; the touch still being enjoyable, but not as overtly sexual.

If I dated someone who has had a mastectomy and didn't feel anything, I wouldn't avoid touching her breasts, but I probably wouldn't make much effort to either.

Last edited:

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
If they still have the same look and feel of natural breasts, I may fondle them, but not to the extent that I would where she would be feeling pleasure from the touch. What I do during foreplay is for the woman's pleasure. If she feels no sensation when that area is touched, I probably wouldn't pay any more attention to them than I do to caressing her back.

Alitra

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys, these are exactly the type of answers I was looking for. I very much appreciate this!

Prawn

Writing is finite,revising infinite
Registered
Reaction score
I like boobs. I like to touch them for my own pleasure. If my partner likes it too, that's great, but pri(ma)marily I touch them to please myself, not to please her.

Michael Davis

Registered
Reaction score
OK, this will be hard to believe from a pure alpha male, but I'm not a boob kind of guy. Don't get me wrong, boobs are beautiful, but what really turns me on is butt and thighs. How can that be? Cause there's so much more you can do in that region that the woman will respond to, and beyond what Hollywood portrays, many guys are really into pleasing the woman. Kind of related to what alleycat said. If I found a woman that really enjoyed me in that zone, maybe I'd be more tuned to that aspect of a woman's charm. Just know that I may glance up top, but I go weak for the lower realm of a woman's gifts. Just my opinion, of course.

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
She had a total double mastectomy and they were rebuilt from the ground up, no nipple sensation whatsoever, in fact, no sensation on any part of the breasts.

. ;)

My mother and best friend had double mastectomies last July.
After the surgeries, neither of them had nipples at all.

There are several types of reconstruction that one can have after a mastectomy.

My friend chose to have implants. My mother chose what's called a TRAM in which a flap of skin and tissue is removed from one part of the body and used to reconstruct the breasts.

In either case both breasts were entirely removed and the nipples couldn't be replaced.

It's my understanding that you can have prosthetics or get tattooes to make them look more natural aesthetically, but there is nothing there.