PDA

View Full Version : What do I do...

Mythical Tiger
05-02-2009, 08:04 AM
at a interview?

I'm 14 and this will be my first interview for a summer job. I was wondering what type of questions do they ask, how expectant are they....... ect.

Any help will be appreciated:D.

~Sam

roonil_wazlib
05-02-2009, 08:08 AM
What kind of job are you interviewing for? Different places ask different types of questions.

Mythical Tiger
05-02-2009, 08:09 AM
What kind of job are you interviewing for? Different places ask different types of questions.
Babysitting;).

~Sam

roonil_wazlib
05-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Well, I'm sure they're going to ask you quite a few questions about how you feel about children, your experience, what you feel is acceptable while watching the children (would you invite friends over, boyfriends, etc). Go in there knowing you're best for the job, confident in your abilities and show your maturity. Prove to them that you can be trusted to watch their children.

And good luck!

Wayne K
05-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Act like a nerd with no life, they want to know you're available, sober, and as said, there are no boyfriends who are coming over.

sadron
05-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Be honest and trustworthy. :)

backslashbaby
05-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Make up a card with Poison Control and other lesser-known emergency numbers. Let them know that they are free to call your parents. Bring a deck of go-fish cards or something. Works every time :D

I even got to be an actual nanny during the week in college with no credentials except my babysitting experience and knowledge. Good times; great little baby; good $$ for a college job :)