i'm just not sure I'm up to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
Finally have a child's mss. almost completly ready to go.........This thing with finding an agent is getting to really wear on my ego............I know your going to have to take alot of rejection........but I know I have to go with an agent this time I AM NOT going to get into another mess like PA was. I've been sending around another mss. but decided to take another look at the darn thing.........maybe that one just isn't "in" the groove but this book that I've got now I KNOW if I could get the right person to read it...........and not my totally inept fumbling attempts to query it.........it is publishable...it's good I know it is..................awwwwwwwww crap

WriteRead

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
dan-skies.blogspot.com
Find an agent. I'm holding you fingers
icon7.gif
Dan

Greenwolf103

I'm a grrrl dog, yo
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dmcwriter.tripod.com
mdmkay, best of luck to you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The rejections can happen but hang in there. That acceptance you'll get in the end makes getting through that rejection road worth it.

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
That's the part that drives me crazy. I am so driven to write ...........that if I don't try to get them published it just seems kind of crazy to have a pile of mss sitting around with nothing done with them. To me that just doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm ego driven or something.........or maybe its just my determination to get off this dam disability. I earned my living for a long time first as a nurse aide, then a RN a couple things in between and not being a productive citizen drives me nuts and frankly my art just isn't going to make the break no matter how many people say how "great" they are. Until I can physically get out there and "push em" they aren't going anywhere and they aren't making enough to live on by a long shot. I'm no Monet nor Andy Warhol

Status
Not open for further replies.