Where to sell shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaginelane

I've started several short story, probably good magazine length, pieces all involving the same people, with of course different people inserted depending on the tale. I thought I could put them all together into a book, but it would be hard to form it all together into a continuous story. I really want to have a regular 'column' sort of thing in a magazine. Each week or each month, a new story involving these characters and lives. This is usually done for real life people, like in local newspapers and such. People just sort of report on whatever is going on in their lives and make it into interesting enough reading to fill a column. Mine would be longer than column length; actual good meaty short story length. Any suggestions as to where to look for buyers?

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
If you are writing for the inspirational market, I urge you to get Sally Stuart's Christian Market Guide. Every periodical that publishes Christian material (and some in the secular market) are listed in this book. Sally's been putting her market guide together for years and no Christian writer should be without it.

You can contact Sally at ([email protected]), order her book from your local bookstore or through her website: http://www.stuartmarket.com/

Jehovah-Tsidkenu (The Lord is My Righteousness)
Jeremiah 23:1-6

Status
Not open for further replies.